Friday, October 29, 2010

Recovery (The Fun Part)




smile, kiss, rock n roll and smile with your big round eyes ;)

I am UNOFFICIALLY recovered. Why isit "Unofficially"? Because we are still uncertain about the other parts of my sickness, that is why we need to go back Malaysia for further medical check-up. As for now, I am better, feeling good but not awesome. Once in a while the headache behind my neck would come back. I had bacterial infection and my white blood count cells dropped. I was in alot of pain. I cannot even describe it... I just practically felt like I was dying...

(in picture above) during the 6th day... my eyes looks like zombie, my lips are almost white, i look very much DEAD here... and of course, there's no make up (there's no need for make up when im not going out!) or contact lens (sorry dont wear them unless its a photo shoot lol)


Right now in terms of look, I look better, healthier of course :) and Thank God to that. Thank you everyone for your concern, to my Auntie, David and cousin for taking care of me. To my daddy who flew all the way from Kota Kinabalu to London just to check on my condition (i'm such a daddy's girl!!!) to all my friends (YOU!) and relatives (and YOU!) for the prayers, to my mommy as well for everything... for buying the ibumee for me hehehe (we found your duck!)

So, we're hoping to come back Kota Kinabalu by the 2nd week of November, so we can quickly do the check up and find out what else that is wrong with me.


your hair don't really fall quite the same way each day...

I realise my hair is growing too long now, I'm not sure what I should do with them... Should I get a new hair style? Like a short Cleopatra look (i had that haircut about 3 years ago...) or a straight cut with fringe? or just let it grow more and see what happens? lol I could look like tarzan! :)

Oh by the way, I have started eating again... YAY! So happy being able to eat :) I haven't ate a single thing for 7 days when I was sick... I was so starved to a point where I want to vomit and faint at the same time...

xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi stella,
Great to hear that u r getting better =)

Cheers,
Angie A

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE THE CUTEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!

Mike said...

Hey Stella,

I'm happy to know u're getting much better. Don't worry, you still look stunning in your pics.

For now, just rest more to get on track with your recovery.

Take care!

Cheers,
Mike

vextoria said...

oh dear! hope u get well soon & take care!

let us pray:
Father of goodness and love,
hear our prayers for the sick members of our community and for all who are in need.

Amid mental and physical suffering may they find consolation in your healing presence.

Show your mercy as you close wounds, cure illness, make broken bodies whole and free downcast spirits.

May these special people find lasting health and deliverance, and so join us in thanking you for all your gifts.

We ask this through the Lord Jesus who healed those who believed.

Amen

Stella Matilda said...

Thank you ya'll... really deeply appreciate it u know... so glad i'm feeling better..