





This is my first time visiting Thailand and it was wonderful. We stayed at Rajapruek Samui Resort in Koh Samui at an affordable room rate we got from Agoda which comes with breakfast. The sunset is amazing. I don't even know how to put them into words but I hope these photographs I took can somehow show you how I feel.
At night, the stars can be seen so visibly. It was so romantic. And James did something that I don't even know how to describe. I'm still shocked and speechless. Anyway, we will let you all know by the end of this Saturday night.
I have never been happier in my entire life. I definitely have found someone special which I can annoy for the rest of my life! Muahahahahaha!
By the way, we have been featured in Tiffany & Co in their latest True Love campaign. You can view our photo at this link: http://www.whatmakeslovetrue.com/love-is-everywhere/love-in-pictures/?ppid=107940
I have taken some video during our Koh Samui trip and hopefully this weekend I will somehow figure out how to edit those clips by putting them together to make it a short video. Can't wait to show you guys!
With love, Stella Matilda
3 comments:
the place does look romantic indeed and with the love going around, i'm sure the ants will all want to migrate there!
Oh i love your sunglass!
hi ef.ae, yes its very beautiful. you should go there for holiday :)
hi viccmalarn, thank you. it's from vincci. only rm29.90!!! so cheap and soooo fashionable :P
Post a Comment