How should I put this... I am actually very dissapointed that I am not in Milan today. My flight was today Sunday 31st October with Ryan Air and I suppose to be staying with an Italian family which my school organize for me during my stay and study in Milan. I was really looking forward to it actually. I am also sad because I won't be able to see Samuele and Luciano this year. My friends were so excited to hear that I will come and spend sometime with them and they were already planning where to take me, such as the beautiful beaches and countryside of Italy.
Moreover, I suppose to end my trip in Italy as Italy was my last trip... and I am not able to complete my 3rd breather trip. Deep inside of me, I am really really sad because I have planned so much for it and now... it all have to be push to next year. Who knows what will happen next year? I could probably stuck in my day job and God knows if the company would give me a month break to complete my course in Italy.
I don't blame anyone for it but myself. I should have been more careful regarding to my health. I forgot how fragile my immune system is and how easily I am prone to being sick. During the days of hell (being sick), it got me realise the importance of life. No matter how much I want the next 5 months to be only about me, I have to see the bigger picture. My family and the ones who care about me. God knows my plans and He can just take it away or make it happen for me. He has make many of my plans exist and I guess my final plan (the Italian trip) was to save it for other time?
After my 1st and 2nd breather trip, I have kinda found out what I want out of my life already. I've been battling with mid-life crisis which normally people go through it at their late 20s, but I am getting it at the age of 23 due to the over exposed of life & work experiences for the past 5 years.
Stella Matilda, age 23, a graduate in Diploma of Mass Communications majoring in Public Relations. For the past 5 years while studying, been doing uncountable modeling jobs, joined and won beauty pageant, organized model search and beauty pageant to create windows of opportunity for potential and talented girls from home and last but not least have successfully assist as Public Relations in a charity campaign called Malaysia For Haiti adopted by Mercy Malaysia. Later, decided to go on a 4 months break but ended up only 2 months and the half just because she fell seriously ill.. (that's basically the summary of the past 5 years of my life)
Anyways, I'm glad my dad came all the way from Kota Kinabalu just to check on me. We'll be leaving London on the 9th November and will arrive on the 10th November at KKIA.
xoxo
2 comments:
stella, i believe in you.
thank you...
Post a Comment