I was telling my mom how lucky she is to be married to my dad yesterday morning. And her respons were "Hahahahaha... ya laa... duno how God put me and daddy together!" she was indeed the happiest wife in the world through her voice, i can tell as she was giggling all the way.
My dad is a great man. He make sure everyone in the house eat 3 meals a day (that explains for our "healthy" body figure!). Food is like essential since i was growing up. I can't remember waking up being hungry or having to hunt for my own food. Food is always there! And my dad's cooking... amboi!!! its so sedap! He cooks alot. That's why I told my mom how lucky she is! She never have to touch the kitchen, in fact, my dad would practially halau her out from the kitchen when he's in there cooking! LOL its so funny. I'm still not sure if my mom could actually cook? I know she can masak telur la... cus i always mintak her masak telur for me hahahaha...
I love to cook. I am actually inspired alot from my dad. Like his commitment as a humanitarian for his entire life, then cooking, his martial arts skills (he's a sensei too but not anymore cus tulang sudah tua kan - he used to be the master of all martial arts - karate, kendo... his samurai sword is still somewhere at home.. beware! LOL) i wish i have stayed in his classes and learn to kick ass with real skills! But i still got my moves :P
He served the airlines almost his entire life and it got me inspired to do the same in the future. I feel like the airlines has been part of my life growing up, and i get attached to little things like this easily. So i hope i can get a job with the airlines too :) and continue my part doing things for a good cause too. I'm gonna lead a simple life. I shall be a normal person after this. No more Stella Matilda the model, but i will be Stella Matilda the girl next door that wakes up to work at 7am and looking hot in her formal office attire :)
I can't wait for the brand new me :)
love,
stella matilda
the girl next door
3 comments:
with a noble mind, you're hot, no matter what you do.=)
Family is an important element to life!
May all ur wishes come true dear..
no matter what u do..u are perfect for sure...gamabate!!
Post a Comment