I thought this would be quite a cool post since it would relate to many people...
My First Crush, age 7: Rakesh, he's my classmate. I was primary 2 at that time in Lahad Datu. I thought he was the most good looking person in the world. As you may know by the name, he is an indian. A good looking one! I was only 7 by the way... taste changes as we grow up yeah? Hehehehe but I do love tan guys, beach boy, and muscle guys (like my daddy! he has really huge muscle as he's a censei for karate, kendo and other martial arts when i was younger, and that's what made my mom fell in love with him, and they are married happily ever after =) my mom is my inspiration to find a great man...) hehehehe
My First Kiss, age 13 : Junior, he's my vip sister's brother in christ and it was a kiss that was going to kill my long life friendship with my best ever girlfriend in the world, Miss Stephanie Ho Wan Ping hehehehe. It was because she actually had a crush on his and I didn't know that. We dated a while but things did not turn out well because he lied to his friends that "me kissed him" when the truth was, he stole a kiss from me when I wasn't looking, when we were in the chess room at the yatch club one day sittting down and talking. What a talk... (ps: me and stephanie are still really great friends! vips forever! love you baby!)
My First Love, age? : Actually, I can't remember my first love, this is a problem. Because I don't believe in first love. I think it has to be special enough to consider it as a First Love. Love is really a big thing, and it should NOT be used in vain... erm erm... tsk tsk... no... no... eh eh...
My First Accident, age 11: Eh not that accident ok? lol...I dislocated my ankle during my times as a gymnast. Those days were long gone...I love hoping and doing dangerous stunts on the trampoline and weird jumps... It was horrible and seriously really bad... I was unable to walk for almost 2 months plus, and I remembered my daddy carried me to the hospital from school when I fell down again... sniff sniff... the love of a father is unmeasurable... I don't think I know anyone that doesn't love their own children, and if they are... well... shame on you!
My First Part Time Job, age 13: in a bakery shop! Ermmm... buns buns yummy cakes... lol!
My First Song, age 13: Its called "Heaven"... and guess what is it about? Well... its about Heaven la duhhhh... hehehehehe (its composed with my little keyboard, i didnt know what was a guitar yet lol)
My First Guitar, age 13: It started out with a keyboard, then I got abit bored with it after hanging out with one of my classmate (Chia, she's a rockstar lol!) She plays all kinds of instruments and she's major in guitar, so that's when I wanted a guitar! My daddy... yes i'm a very manja girl at home... bought me a guitar and send me for some lessons at Karamunsing KK, it was amazing as that was my first time learning how to strum a guitar... My first guitar was only RM160, it wasn't cheap for me cause I was only 13 lol! i'm still not very good with guitar, but still learning from Shen =)
My First Most Craziest Night, age 16: The night with Karen... it was like this actually...LOL! (omg... this already sounds abit weird, no lesbian act btw, though we did a few but that's not the point! lol) Okay, we were at Wisma Merdeka Mall shopping (the usual girly stuff), then suddenly a guy came up to us and said hello, then oddly enough we said hello as well, its like weird but yeah whatever. He introduced himself as Shakeen or Sharil something like that (i cant really recall names), working as air-stewards (yeah not surprise when what you're about to find out! lol!) So after breaking the ice bit, he invited me and karen to go to his room. So cut the story short, yes we went in after thinking "yeh, whatever". I told Karen strictly, "Remember... don't eat anything or drink anything from him okay!!!!" because this is what my mommy keeps telling me and its what I remember everyday, "Don't be so stupid to take drinks from strangers!!! they might drug you..." Mom is always right... 98% lol! So in his room, we hangout and chat for a while, until........... he started to talk dirty!!! He said "I have a gun..." so silly enough, me and karen quickly check all the closet, the drawers to find his gun! hehe... yeah young and naive! and still am! abit... Then suddenly he put a pillow over his stomach, he said his gun is underneath this pillow. He continued saying "Its 6 inch" i think it was that lol! Fark i cant remember fully man... ok ok... then me and karen realise something stupid is about to happen! We stared widely at each other, that momment reminds me of "pinky & the brain" sorta look! lol... the "Are u thinking, what i'm thinking?" So after that pinky & the brain momment, we quickly take our bags and tell him we gotta go, and my dad is downstairs waiting. We knew what was underneath that pillow already! He had a hard on and he want to show us his cock, what ever inch it was! As we left the room, we heard him saying "Where you girls going? We're just getting started..." We ran out of the room in panic and giggling the way through cause we thought it was funny. The day after, we thought "Hey..... we could have tied him up and put some weird stuff on him, or make him look GAY!" hehehe... that's one crazy stuff me and karen did, i mean karen and i are always crazy! love u!
My First War with Lost Souls, age 17: Nasional Service was an amazing experience, there were spirits everywhere. Okay, most of my days during national service was only marching under the hot sun, jungle trekking and live in the jungle for days and i spent alot of time in the Medical Room helping out the doctor because I skip my duties hehehe... I learn some cool medical stuffs from the doctor =) But the most craziest thing during NS was, the spirits... me and my friend Judy would grab our bible and do what we need to do. but there were so many things that were unable to explain, so many of those spirit were lost and some were really angry and sad and... so angry! There was this little girl ghost which follows me around, she would be sitting on the very top of a steel at the cafeteria hall screaming and crying, and until one night i cant take it anymore, I yelled at her to shout up. The entire students in NS freaked out... and that's when it all continues that very night... Human vs Spirits....I get the chills writing this down... I'm gonna stop... sighhh~
My First Most Difficult Life Without My Parents, age 18: When I first came to KL, I was working as a waitress in Concord Hotel, right after Ben and I broke up. It only pays Rm2.50 per hour. I worked hard for every single cent and I request for over time all the time just to get paid more. I swear it wasn't easy as I was studying as well at that time. I was dating this malay dude that I worked with as well, he's sweet until he start asking money from me. I paid for his rent, his phone bills, food and other expenses, and I usually left with nothing at the end of the month. I have worked 3 days and nights in a row and didnt sleep for 72 hours! I swear... seriously, no jokes man...i remember because it was nearly the weekends and I didn't have classes. I think my ex-classmate from high school would know about this as he was in the same college with me after that. My first year in KL was really suckie! I dumped him, and force him to return all my money back, only manage to get RM500 out of him... what a loser... using me as if i'm his sugar mommy!
then...
My First TV Shoot, age 18: English Fashion Programme, a full Hip Hop episode, this is how I meet Justin Yap, the fashion designer.

My First Pageant, age 19: In Miss Sabah/World 2006, during this pageant the most memorable time was when i almost trip while bumping into another girl during the grand state final!!!! Yes.... embarassing!!! omg!!!! its caught on DVD!!!! hahahahaha but you know what they say... "When You Fail, Its a Good Experience, When You Succeed, It's Time to Share!"

My First Alchohol Poision, age 19: It was my last night in Kota Kinabalu after a short holiday break, and was out drinking with my friends, so we started drinking in my friends car (Eduardo! you're to be blame lol!) and karen and I drank like a horse, and we were already drunk. When time to go into the clubs, and in the club I was dancing and dancing and dancing and had so much fun with karen, and had more drink. So I was like this big mixer shaker machine at that moment! lol! And at the end of the night I went home, 3am in the morning, feeling sick as hell and puik all over the toilet, and my parents admitted me a day... in DRIP, and totally passes out.
i probably looked like this hahahahaha!
My First Magazine cover, age 19: Extreme Kars magazine, thanks Nick! i get to sit in some really hot racing cars!

My First Title, age 20: In Miss Malaysia Earth 2007 as Miss Malaysia Earth 2007 2nd runner-up and winner for Miss Sungai Wang Plaza 2007 (Thanks Yip!) I seriously didn't know and I was so shocked to hear my name being called out. I swear I was extremely speechless and did not know how to react! lol... Shen was there, I remember seing him standing just few feet away taking photos of me, awww.... i'm glad he was there to see me because my parents couldnt come to KL to watch me for my national finals... (ps: the greatest memory of all, was to meet some really good girlfriends, and we became like sisters until today!!! Abby & Slyvianna!!!)


My First Ballroom Dancing, with a medal, age 20: I had to join something in college to earn my credits. So i took up ballroom dancing, and was "destine" to meet this really ah beng boy Jason Chang! LOL! My dance teacher paired me and him up, but thank God cause he is the only good looking ones around (eh dont perasan k! lol!) the rest were like serious Geeks and weird looking Nerds! I love nerds but these we like those that drool while staring at your boobs sorta geeks.... Ewwww.... lol Then there was a competition (exam for us), and we won best dance for Rumba dance... Wow... I can do ballroom! lol! (ps: we are still really good friends! and he's taken! lol)


My First FHM Malaysia Magazine appearance, age 20: Thanks FHM =)

and this year in 2008...
to be turning to 21 years old... still awaits the next first best things in life =)
Love Always,
xoxo Stella Matilda
come share with me your "first time" as well hehehehe
oh oh oh!!! I almost forgotten about MY VERY FIRST BROKEN HEELS... lol please click the link I wrote few months back, its embarassing!
http://stellamatilda.blogspot.com/2008/05/broken-heels-office-tradegy.html
ps: i believe in life with a few mottos... and i want to share it with you~
1) Calm Seas Don't Make Skillful Sailors
2) Good Things Comes To Those Who Wait
3) When One Door Closes, Another Ones Open
4) Believe In Yourself & Follow Your Heart...
24 comments:
(fong)yeah!i'm turning 21 too,getting older n tougher^^
Hi Stella,I'm blown away by your 'first'...and never knew you got a spread in FHM...NICE...you go gal...!
heheeh 21 could be the best days of your life, and its from that age you will see life passes you by... really quickly... pejam mata, dah 5 tahun lalu lol
hi june =) heheh me was blown away too! i thought it was the most "coolest" thing that ever happened to me... besides the pageant la of cos =) thanks babe =)
still alot to learn from the pros ;)
xoxo
didnt know you had alchohol poisioning before. take care of youself... i thought you are one great drinker? ;-P
eh stella ya i remember all your ex-bfs were like malay... indian la... kadazan (hmmm...) or some hot mat sallehs eh? hahahahahaha
u rock girl! be good my dear. love will come your way!
i memang kuat minum and also kuat mabuk lol!! heh... but now i pandai d, when drink alot, dun dance too hard kekekeke...
hmmm yeh we live in msia, kena la multiracial right? lol! im sure im not the only one pun
xoxo
i didn't know you had a blog babe! then again i don't surf that much! nice post. might inspire me to copy you ha ha :D
lol joyce, i thought i yang have to copy you! i thought you blog was way cooler, and so much happening things init! =D
xoxo
amoi.. i nvr NEVER ever...had a "crush" on junior..pls..that would've been soooo wrong.. (n not like he deserved me having a crush on him lar..hehehe) oh.. n also.. our friendship is not broken lar. aiyo.... so so sad d... now u broke my heart! your 1st heart broken girl.
hahaha budak
its so obvious that u had issues dulu, but that was not the main reason la, things didnt work out lol cerita lama la all this aiisshh
hey i meant it was going to kill our friendship, but of course i have mentioned that u are my vip sister mah =P so vip sisters last forever... and i didnt say ex-vip sister =P hehehehehehe me so smart lol!
xoxo
my vip sister stephanie is the greatest! lol hehehehe cant wait to see u btw
uhhh.... my first first first blog.... is this btw... blogspot rocks la... cus its free! lol anything free sounds so good! ermm... i need salmon sashimi... anyone know wheres the best place?
i couldn't stop laughing reading about you and karen first crazy night! you both so adventureous...
hi stella... its sweet to have some really good "first time" memories in life! great post girl~ really good one ;-)
take care muah!
hey your broken heels office tradegy post was so hilarious babe! hahahahaah mentos ads... yeah i remember that one.... you poor girl! haahhahahaha i know a few friends got in to your situation once, its funny!
you rock stella! totally totally hot!!!!!!
WOw! What great experiences you have! The NS one was pretty freaky though.
Congrats on all your magazine spreads and pageant wins! May there be many more to come!
Take care, God bless!
i like one of your motto... its quite meaningful... "calm seas dont make skillful sailors" i like that... thanks stella ;-)
easily i could judge you just by seeing your photos, post like these just make you wonder, love your 'first'... carry on.
sweet... although i dun quite understand wot u mean... judge me? hehehee like i'm a poor little girl like dat isit? hehehehe
the all first is always meaningful =)
xoxo
stella worked in a bakery before :)
no wonder so sweet like the cakes heheh :p
u can see ghost?
lol!i can tell ur a smooth talker huh... sweet like cake kunun lol!
yeah i see them sometimes, but since i got back from rome last year, i havent seen anything... i don't enjoy feeling their presence...
so Thank God for Rome...
xoxo
wow stells... your post took my breathe away.... its so moving, funny and really wow... keep it up girl!
great memories to be shared and u do have a strong memory to since u can remember them all... ur truly a person of roots and not " a kacang thats lupakan skin"...
thanx for the share and i do agree on ur motto... thanx fer sharing again....
p/s: i too was a kuat mabuk person when i still staying in labuan .... nowadays in KL .. stop terussss... heheheh
Post a Comment