I found 2 of my old blogs i left behind....
http://girlawayfromhome.blogspot.com/
http://stellamabella.blogspot.com/
here's one to share =)
Monday, September 11, 2006
The Human Sacrifie
It is not easy to let go something you have had in your life for long. It is never easy to forget all the memories that have been growing with time to time. Such as the male spiders would give up their lives to help producing its species. Its sacrifies after mating with its partner, the female spider would kill its male partner. Or why did our parents worked so hard day and night and sometimes never come home? Come to realisation, it is all about human sacrifie huh?
We create a world of our own. Everything we do, it is all our choice and it was never by anyone else but you. I mean, as much as someone tell you something, it is really up to you what you want your life to be. But yeah, nothing comes easy. "Easy come, easy go" is really not how i see it. Maybe "Follow the Flow" is still acceptable in my dictionary. Regardless to the pros and cons of decision, every choice you make will lead to a sacrifie. Yeah, the word sacrifie sounds so great that it feels like it can kill you.
My bestfriends got to leave their home in order to further their studies, like i did, and am still now. Sacrifie your comfort zone to a place you never been and feels like you are the only one living in this planet. This all is just to get that piece of paper that can lead you to a better future. I would never like the idea of studying to be honest, or maybe cause i am a student and i have not learn to appreciate it i guess. Then again, i do enjoy it most of the time. I had to leave home and come to a state i never really thought of seing myself in, and i get to meet a lot of new friends and my old friends came over too, and it feels like we are just in the begining of the starting line to discover ourselves. Places that we live in and been to and people that we talk to and how these people and places influence our live is just so amazing.
Generally, i believe that all sacrifies are meant to lead to something good to our lives. Something that will bring joy and happiness to our lives. Something to be always remembered as the Happy Memories section in our diary. And i still believe in that although, sometimes it wasn't the way it was supposed to be.I always hope all sacrifies that i made are all worth it. So far, it all has been good. Human sacrifie is all it takes to make it happen. I am sure that my parents have sacrified all their lives for me to be here and be still alive living here. And i want to do the same for them when i graduate.
I always wanted my parents to live easy and happily someday, and never have to worry about me anymore. Cause hey! Im a big girl now! And the world isn't that big really...
p.s: i still dont believe in easy come easy go!!!
15 comments:
nice post....
what you wrote is true there stella.... and another saying is that there's always give and take in life ;-)
hmmmmmm u got 2 different other blogs? haahahhahaha cool how old were u?
hi stella, u wrote that "after mating with its partner, the female spider would kill its male partner"... wahhhh is it? haha poor spider......
cool blog stella! (lee here!)
lol! yes spontan, i watched it in the discovery channel =) apparently, the female spider kill the male to store it as food for the new born babies spiders after that hehehe...
@Spontan
Yes its true that the female kills the male. I used to have tarantula, red knee, snakes and other weirdo creatures in my bedroom. You should see how the female rapes the male when they mate :D I used to have video of my spiders mating, somewhere..
wow you're like having your own animal wild life in your own bedroom lol! cool laaa.... i have a sugar glider =D hwhheeheehhe
not everything is worth sacrifying stella, not everything......
my dear, we all feel the same way about life....trust me, but your post made me think alot now hahahaah good one stella.....
Come to think of it... Everything we do involves sacrifices... women sacrifices their meals to go on diet, men sacrifices meals to buy sneakers... lol..
Stellz,
- This 2 song just came in my head while i was reading ur post!!! (here' the chorous)! hehe....
1.Big Big World by Emilia.
"I'm a big big girl,
In a big big world,
Its not a big big thing if you leave me,
But I do do feel that
I too too will miss you much,
Miss you much... "
2.Wild World by Mr.Big.
"Oh baby, baby, it's a wild world
It's hard 2 get by juz upon a smile
(yeah..)oh baby,it's a wild world
I'll always rmber' u like a child girl"....
Hehehe Great post stellz... i am sure ur parents are so proud of you.. hmmm F.A.M.I.L.Y..!! they will always there!and as they say...
F-ather
A-nd
M-other
I-I
L-ove
Y-ou.
hulaaa! tata~ hehe.....
ahhhh life.... lol
great post babe ;-)
i couldn't agree more....
sounds like one of an old song i heard hahahahaha
true comment...but the othe comment on Vadalism the spelling was wrong.and so is yours here..it's actually sacrifice...
Post a Comment