Time: 7.30pm onwards
Occasion: Celebrating the world's 100 hottest female in the world! (and i'm not on the list okay, maybe i have made it somewhere in the top 5000 in the "world"... hehehehehe!)
Its such an exciting party for me as I was on their v.i.p guest list and for being part of FHM as their "incoming girls" last year, and it was fun attending the party, watching Serena Chong and Pietro hosting the entire event, and they got Ash sang a song for the crowd of almost 500 guest readers and some vips and of course, the reason of the party was for the few hot ladies that voted in the top 100 hottest female in the world, from Malaysia! I think there were 6 girls from Malaysia made it into the top 100!!! YAY!!!! Malaysian Girls are HOT!!! The ones that I could remember was Amber Chia, Belinda, Sarah ( 3rd in the world!!!) and 3 other girls I forgot their names. I think my favorite Hannah Tan made it as well, but she wasn't in the party last night... Hmmm wonder where is she lol
and... pictures time! (aiisehhh biasalah, i memang suka pose lol! it wont be complete else)
So anyways, they had like some really funny activities which they get 3 girls from the crowd and did poll dancing over Pietro. LOL! Yeah can you all imagine that fellow surrounded why hot chicks ahh??? and he was definitely on cloud nine at that moment! LOL!!!
After that, there were also 2 other activities for the guys as well from the crowd. The first one was 3 guys doing poll dancing over Serena, and it was super hilarious! Serena make all the guys took off their clothes! Well... shirt to be exact lol!!! Everyone was laughing away. Can you all imagine dude with some chubby belly dancing away sexily, and being in tune with the sexy music by the DJ? Yeah... and of course this entire event is to be Sexy & Funny and that's HOT! LOL!
After that, there were also 2 other activities for the guys as well from the crowd. The first one was 3 guys doing poll dancing over Serena, and it was super hilarious! Serena make all the guys took off their clothes! Well... shirt to be exact lol!!! Everyone was laughing away. Can you all imagine dude with some chubby belly dancing away sexily, and being in tune with the sexy music by the DJ? Yeah... and of course this entire event is to be Sexy & Funny and that's HOT! LOL!
The second one was drinking beer, sorta like a race but in the end the guys have to put the Carlsberg bottle into their pants! LOL! It was so funny because there's this dude didn't even finish the beer and then put the bottle into his pants, which obviously made his pants all basah and wet!!! LOL! Ahh of course all the participants received the limited goodie bags from FHM sponsored by Carlsberg!
An event can never be complete without photographers as well, there were tons of them snapping all the way *flash *flash *flash. It was awesome! I know I probably say it to any events that I have been but, when I say it's awesome, I really mean it =) Its Awesome! Special thanks to Tim Chew and all the hot and happening FHM people! Woooohhhooooo!!!
An event can never be complete without photographers as well, there were tons of them snapping all the way *flash *flash *flash. It was awesome! I know I probably say it to any events that I have been but, when I say it's awesome, I really mean it =) Its Awesome! Special thanks to Tim Chew and all the hot and happening FHM people! Woooohhhooooo!!!
ps: I would have gotten drunk and stayed longer, but its the weekdays and i got work... so Booo!!! However, i party like a rock star on the weekends!!! Weeeeee =D I enjoy being drunk and high on the weekends when I party and just have loads of fun. So, basically don't take me seriously when I'm drunk, but if anyone does, then they should get a life... LOL! (uhhh next party please....... jom jom~)
FHM Magazine Rocks!
xoxo
24 comments:
i want your autograph dear miss stella matilda!!!!!!
stella i will vote for you next year hehehehehehehe but you dont need that, you are hot on your own already ... the hot hot bunny girl ;)
LOL!!!!! wtf... yeahhh im a hot bunny girl in a hot bunny lingerie! lol....
autograph ahh?? no need la... lol
huh? u are not in the list?? i'm disappointed on ur behalf.. huhu it's ok.. u're still hot in ur own class.. i also want ur autograph!!! *wink2*
nice tube dress gurl :)
you always have good taste with everything you wear.......so jealous......its hard for me to find clothes that suits me perfectly... maybe cause im fat :(
nyeh im not that hot la... if i have some genes from megan fox's family then wohhhooo!!! LOL!!!!
aiiyooo nih autograph lagi lol apa la u all heheheehehe
xoxo
"don't take me seriously when I'm drunk"
hahahaha good statement there stells! I dont think anyone should, and agree if anyone does they are like so super lame and so got no life hahahahaha! geeee stells bring your ass back home fast u bitch! love you bah....
STELLA HOT........
lol yes boss
women..... haihhhhh
why megan fox? i know she's damn hot but asian beautie like u is more attractive.. just my 2 cents.. of coz la we collect autograph from public figure.. i wont collect stranger's..
ermmm if stella + megan = Yeaaa.............the bunny and robots... hot one stelllaaaaaaa ;-p
LOL!!! Megan fox is like no.1 in the world... sighh!!! me also sometimes fantasies her like terus my pet pet wet nih hhehehehe jokin la... damn les la...
but yeah...
i love FHM =D
when will u come out fhm again, can request for poster? hehe... then your autograph also please? ;)
hey stella,
just got back from bali, was on a short break from hectic work.
great party u had there. too bad i wasn't invited.hehe.u might not be on the list of FHM's 100 hottest female in the world but u definitely made it to MY LIST OF TOP 10 HOTTEST..hehe
stay hot but be good;p
Heyaaaaaaaaaa..... uploaded your photos onto Facebook d along with tagging you ... hope you like the photos i took of you.
micheal!!! thanks for the pics =D
xoxo
I'm feeling touch that you list me in your site..*blink blink* thx~~
Oh...I'm envy with your appearance...I'm feeling weird/fat when i try to wear something different..lolz
1 word to describe - ugly...:(
*sigh*
awww babe
stop having all this insecurity... i mean i use to have it and still do all the time, but we should be happy with who we are, if we think we look ugly, then we gotta do something about it right? its our live in the end of the day lol...
yeah i would link readers that comment my page that has a blog =) and as well as close friends i would link to support their blog as well =) hehehehe
xoxo
thanks for the link to girl!
hope to meet up with you some day! =)
you're most welcome
all of ya'll!!! =)
muah!
xoxo
nice to be at parties like these!! =D
world 5000?? u definitely have what it takes to be in at least Malaysia top 10!!!
hehehehe lol
thanks for the compliment....
but dont think im that terror la hehehehe
xoxo
u rowk!
i love reading your blog :-)
stella you're so hot!!!!!
Post a Comment