Sunday, August 3, 2008

This May Cause Jealousy!

Millions of people from all around Asia, and I am talking about the entire Arena of Stars Genting was filled up like an entire army from the movie "The Mummy" on cinema now. It was unbelievable how many people would die to attend this event. I heard some bought for almost RM1k from their friends who has the tickets.

And so it is true! This event does cause "jealousy"...

I'm so sorry. I can't help myself from going to Genting to watch MTV Asia Awards knowing I got VIP passes from Celcom through my best girlfriend Miss Sunshine! Yes her name is Sunshine and she's the most wonderful model friend I have ever met and I'm so glad we're friends!

The show starts at 7pm sharp, and the opening performance was by the Pussy Cat Dolls and I swear all the guys were drooling watching the 5 sexy hot girls performing especially the dancing part. They are definately some really really good dancer, I mean they are dancers at first anyways =)

And yes... Jared Leto looking as handsome as ever! So speechless to see him live. Then there was Leona Lewis! She's my No.1 best ever favorite singer in the entire world! Do you all know that she gets paid over million bucks to sing for MTV? And guess what, all those money isnt going straight to her own saving account, but she has her own charity foundation that she created and would say half of her payment goes to her charity foundation. She has the purest heart of all! She can change the world to a better place. If only all rich people would do the same thing, we can help more people who is deeply in need of their generosity...

Panic at the Disco was awesome last night, as always. But of course i'm a loyal Fall Out Boys fan forever!!! Other performance was One Republic, Panic At The Disco, Leona Lewis, Stephanie Sun, and some other international and asia artist.

This is so far the "BEST EVER EVENT OF THE YEAR I HAVE EVER ATTENDED IN 2008!!!"

Winners for the award was Leona Lewis, One Republic, Nicholas Teo, Stephanie Sun and some other band/singer of Korea, Thailand, Singapore and so on.

Besides that, was hanging out with Hannah Tan for a while during the event and was sitting next to Serena Chong, they were awesome and Hannah look sooooooo adorable!


p/s: nothing much to be jealous about actually, because i didn't get to take photo with the international stars like Leona Lewis which I was dying to have a photo with =( sniff sniff...


But overall, MTV Asia Awards 2008 is still...
"BEST EVER EVENT OF THE YEAR I HAVE EVER ATTENDED IN 2008!!!"


xoxo Stella Matilda




Please watch out for some photos coming up...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

STELLA!!! U'RE SO LUCKY!!! how i wish i can go also... haihhhh fast fast show picture yaaa

Anonymous said...

u suck stella! how can you go without me! hahahahaha well glad u had fun since you have been quite depressed lately huh

hope u remain as happy as u are right now okay

take care

Anonymous said...

at least you were there...
gosh u're one lucky girl!

Stella Matilda said...

lol okay la... thanks to my friend for bringing me along actually lol...

but yeah! damn its the best party ever... so far la...

who knows got some more 10 times better kan? lol...
but yeaa... currently Ranking No.1 on my list of best Events of the year lol...

xoxo

Anonymous said...

yes we all wish all rich people can be as kind hearted as leona lewis.... but sadly to know that not everyone is the same this world. Many of them with great power only leads to corruption.