Friday, August 1, 2008

Fashion Flirt by Justin Yap


Date: 31 July 2008 (Thursday)
Time: 8pm-12am
Location: The Attic, Bangsar
Designer: Justin Yap

First of all, I am so amaze to see Justin again. I knew him when I was 17 during my 1st tv shooting for a hip hop episode, an English fashion programme. He was the stylist and I was the so called "model" in the show. It was so much fun as I could recalled shooting in Sungai Wang! During that time, we both were really new in this fashion industry. Its amazing that in such a short time he grew his talent to the next level and became a well-known fashion designer! He was one of the winner for MIFA as well! He is very friendly, humble and pure talent in designing!

Justin Yap & Stella Matilda


One of his model was also a designer. Her name is Nila Palacios and it was her dress she designed that I wore for the Gala Night recently! She look absolutely stunning in his design! Perfectly fit her! More over, I meet a lot of my other friends as well such as Micah. He's a childhood friend and its so funny to see him again! He definately has changed a lot! There was my friends of the Malaysian Dreamgirl Model Search as well, Fiqa, Jai, and Alison! I wished Nadia and Valerie was there too! Then I meet Miranda of Envy Magazine(uh my mom's name is Miranda too, lovely name actually!), I knew her when she was covering for Bruttal. She's a great writer and photographer! Absolutely and creatively a talented women! Oh and her tattoo on her wrist is hot!

So here are some photos to share =)
I had an awesome time!


xoxo

Jai and Me
Micah and Me
Alison, Jai, Stella & Fiqa (Malaysian Dreamgirls)

Justin Yap with his beautiful models =)

Shen & Me

Fai Lee, Me and Zaffril


Aainaa (Get @Car), Stella (just me~) and Miranda (envy magazine)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your black and white strips top!

Stella Matilda said...

thanks babe =)
i bought it somewhere in the bangsar hehehe

Anonymous said...

you are so pretty stella.. how i wish i can pretty like u a bit also can lo... u so good cute face...

Anonymous said...

fashionista babe!