Thursday, June 12, 2008

Magazine Photoshoot June 2008




It was my first time being on SHIFT magazine and I had an amazing time and experience. Photographer is Kenny and he's really good! Thanks for all the good photos! Hope to get them in the cd soon =)

Well, if you notice I actually wear this yellow outfit twice. First time is for this photoshoot and the second time is during the Envy Private Launch in Maison. I know it may be a crime to wear your outfit twice for some people. But this year its about recycling and saving the environment. The less money you spend, the less tree will be chopped down! Since money is made out of tree (except for coins).


So below are photos of me for SHIFT magazine and Extreme Kars magazine. Honestly, I didnt know they were all gonna be published the same time. Because the photoshoots were taken months back. The only most recent photoshoot was for SHIFT, which after that came out 3 weeks after the photoshoot.

Here are my photos that you can find inside the magazine for June issue. Sorry cause my snap shot of the magazine isn't that clear. I'm still trying to get the photographer to burn the photos into a cd for me.

Will take some snap shot for Hypertune magazine soon, as I have not get a copy yet. Been sick for this few days... Arrghh... I got fever, throat infection and I think I'm going to come down with flu and cough soon... =(

FOR SHIFT Magazine:







FOR EXTREME KARS magazine:


No comments: