hei, nice shot. I love this kind of picture a lot. Of course the product come from very expensive camera.hehehe...feel free also ubek.blogsome.com.hehehe...
Dear ubek, Yeah, those shots are from some very expensive professional camera that worth RM5k at least...n definately handled by talented photographers for great angles like those =)
Dear chanck, thanks for dropping in my blog. im only writing what is based on my reality of life hehehehe. Glad that you enjoyed it =) Yeahhh SABAH Rocks! Take care
Ya I knew that too.hehehe...King of very interested to that camera too.I for me, In the future may be I just take it as parts of my hobby.hehehe....hei you got guts to be a super model 1 day.keep it up girl!!and aramaiti always!!
Hey thanks Ubek =) U're such a sweetie. My dad just took up photographer too since he's been admiring some of my photographers work on my photos! LOL... Yeah those good cameras are expensive, but its worth it =)
5 comments:
hei, nice shot. I love this kind of picture a lot. Of course the product come from very expensive camera.hehehe...feel free also ubek.blogsome.com.hehehe...
Great photos...!!
Just came across your blog from friendster. A very nice blog u have there, nice inspiring stories worth readin.. touching. Not to mention the photos
And at least i know ur from Sabah as well... so proud to be Sabahan!! haha
will frequent ur blog onwards..
cheers!
Dear ubek,
Yeah, those shots are from some very expensive professional camera that worth RM5k at least...n definately handled by talented photographers for great angles like those =)
Dear chanck,
thanks for dropping in my blog. im only writing what is based on my reality of life hehehehe. Glad that you enjoyed it =)
Yeahhh SABAH Rocks!
Take care
xoxo
Ya I knew that too.hehehe...King of very interested to that camera too.I for me, In the future may be I just take it as parts of my hobby.hehehe....hei you got guts to be a super model 1 day.keep it up girl!!and aramaiti always!!
Hey thanks Ubek =)
U're such a sweetie.
My dad just took up photographer too since he's been admiring some of my photographers work on my photos! LOL...
Yeah those good cameras are expensive, but its worth it =)
xoxo
Post a Comment