Few years back, I have to admit that I love Shenanigans very much. But as years goes by, I realise I'm falling out of love from going to Shenanigans. Some of the factors are teenagers are getting more there, yes and I'm talking about the under age too. I mean, when I was under age I love Shenanigans too, but now I'm getting older that place doesn't seem much appealing to me anymore. So conclusion is, Shenanigans is mean't for kids who just start to learn about clubbing. It is still the best place to hangout, because of its homeliness feeling and its coziness. More over, that place still means alot to me... I've got alot of memories with Shenanigans! hehehe...
So Karen and I went to The Bed, its at Waterfront KK. We meet her whole bunch of friends and decided to hangout with them. Its was really alot of fun! We dance like crazy over and over and over. It feels like we're working out, but only thing it's in the club! I was fashionless during my 2 nights in The Bed. I'm not sure what is happening to me or maybe I'm getting old. I didn't really get all dressed up for the night or what so ever. So I wore a shoulder pink top and a brown hot pants on the Friday night. Nothing really fancy about it at all. Then on Saturday, I wore a black and white floral dress. I look very girly in it. In the club on Saturday night, I meet this guy. First time I lay my eyes on him, I thought... "Shit... he looks like Ronaldo! Check out his arms!" and then the second time I thought "Damn... he looks like Shia Labouef! Or the combo of Cristiano Ronaldo & Shia Labouef".
the guy in the white shirt...
Before going to the Bed with my sister, I drop by to meet Charlaine. I suppose to meet her the day before, but didn't get to. I love her new short hair look. She told me that alot of her friends thinks that she's better with her long hair, but I think it's good for a change and she definitely look hot in any type of hair style. Thanks for the gift honey!

By the way, there was a minor drunkers fight at The Bed on that Friday night. This is some part of the victim's blood that showers the men's toilet. Its rather funny because some of my friends thinks that it was period. I mean, both are basically blood right?






No comments:
Post a Comment