Desmond, Clinton, me & Patricia
Recently, I went for a photoshoot under my agent for an upcoming fashion show that will be held in Seremban. It is definately something to look forward to because every event is always something new and I'm always impressed and inspired to attend all this sort of events.
In the studio, I meet alot of my old friends and get to make some new friends as well. Abby looked so cute in her photoshoot! Patricia have always been sexy live and on camera! Jimmie have always looking so natural and himself live and on camera and everyone on set just all dressed up ready for the action.
me and Nabil on set
Patricia, Jimmie and me
Our photographer was hired by our modeling agency for the session. Her name is Tawan and she's French. She is really talented! Her assistant Siang showed me her website, and seing her work really impressed me. Im hoping to see more of her work for our recent shoot soon. You go girl!
It was really fun, because we worked hard and played hard. I mean, of course during the photoshoot everyone was really serious and working it hard, but our every rest from the shoots we would break into laugher making jokes and just having fun.
Our make-up artist, Angel (center)

1 comment:
send my warm regards to patricia ;)
both of u r extremely hot!
Post a Comment