Monday, September 9, 2013

We're Gonna Be PARENTS!



Hey all,

Good news!!! We're 7 weeks pregnant!!!

I'm guessing for not posting my X45 Fitness crazy workout these days could have given it away haha. But yeah, since I found out I was pregnant I had to stop X45 cause the workout is pretty hardcore.

So these day I go for my normal Workout just outside my house doing BodyTone workout and Yoga classes.

I found out I was pregnant when I was at week 4 actually. We have been trying for almost 3 months. Coming off Yasmin takes a while for my hormones to get to normal again. So finally after 3 months of trying we finally made it! Hey, I'm not complaining about the "trying" bit at all by the way ;)

We're really excited to start this new life of parenthood!!!

Right now, our main focus is starting up our family. So everything else is kinda on hold right now including the magazine and our holiday plans.

James just started his new job at Sayfol International School as a Primary 4 Teacher. I am so proud of him. Teacher is such a noble career and it really suit him because he's the most helpful, kind-heart and patient man I have ever met. Plus, it has always been his passion to teach. I could sorta imagine him teaching our kids one day in the same classroom. It's gonna be awkward and sooooooo funny at the same time.

As for my pregnancy, I have been blessed with no morning sickness. I guess all the healthy lifestyle like working out everyday and eat healthy helps alot.

Until next post, take care and have a great week ahead :)

xoxo 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!