Monday, September 23, 2013

Baby Boy Nursery Inspiration


Well, I'm not sure how much I should be trusting my "maternal instinct" at this point. Somehow I got that strong feeling it's gonna be a boy. But James hope it's a girl, so he can name her Samantha! Lol!!!

As for me, if it's a boy, I want to name him Noah Alexander. And I'm gonna make sure he'll grow up to be a Vet. I have this "Marketing Plan" for him. It's called the Noah Ark Vet hahaha i'm serious! Gonna start saving up for this education to be a Vet!!! :)

So I was browsing the internet and this photo caught my attention! I love it so much! Hope we get a place soon so I could get my hands dirty to make the baby's room.

There's 10 more inspiration like this if you'd like to see. Here's the link:  http://www.babble.com/latina/10-baby-boy-nursery-inspiration/clouds-in-the-sky/



No comments: