Right, the holidays seems to bring things down. We're moving pretty slow lately. Plus my team were some busy with their personal matters. I myself too busy with Volkswagen Roadshows, Training and Launching.
I'm planning to take a few weeks off from work and focus on the magazine soon. Hopefully after the Sutera Harbour 7k Charity Run event, because Volkswagen is the main sponsor and I have to follow through my work as a Marketeer.
At this moment, we have gathered many great valuable articles, reviews and featured stories for the magazine. I am so excited about this. Great writers from all over the world coming together to bring this magazine to life. We are so truly blessed to have them part of the team. Thank you all!!!
For all advertisers, we can only cater up to 20 clients per issue. It's limited space but we try to make room for new clients in next issue. Reason for being so limited because we want to maintain exclusivity.
My goals for this magazine isn't just about sharing my passion for healthy living, but to also help promote local businesses in and around Sabah as well as create awareness of being healthy mentally and physically.
Afterall in Sabah, we are all one big family. We help each other out. That's the true spirit of being a true Sabahan.
By the way, I'm so excited as we have reached over 4,000 fans in Real Fitness magazine Facebook Page which just started 2 months ago! Thank you all for your support. We are truly blessed!
Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment