Saturday, June 1, 2013

Planning For The Little One


When does a women's biological clock ticks? Honestly, I am not entirely sure. But mine is ticking! I've been feeling baby crazy for quite a while now. Sometimes when we see some stranger's baby, my heart just goes all "awwwwww!!!!" Would be nice to have a little cute mix orang putih baby :)

So I bought some magazines and a book to read up more about pregnancy, taking care of newborns and being a working mother. All of these are part of my plan to help prepare me mentally and physically, if say I do plan to get pregnant anytime soon. But I'm not going to share that part of the news just yet :P

Pregnancy is such a beautiful experience. That's what most mothers would say. I on the other hand would agree even though I am no mother. Just look at all the pregnant women out there. They glow! They look happy! Well, most of them anyway. And they look so hot!!!

I just can't wait till we are finally pregnant.


xoxo




No comments: