Taken today before heading for my first Yoga class since 5 years ago..
We all want to have a healthy life and look good, and hopefully live longer. It's not about being perfect, but being real. These days we get so easily out of focus with life when it comes to work. Statistics has shown that people who have a day job spends more time in the office than they do at home. What more when it comes to exercise.
A good example right now is myself. Since I moved back to KK and started my new job, I hardly had any alone time to scratch my ass. I have been busy with events after events. My job is very demanding and challenging. It gives me practically no time for me to go exercise. Most good gym are out of my reach after work.
I finally found a workout exercise place near my house and made it a point to join them religiously. It's only the right thing to do. This morning I woke up feeling so sick and body aching for no reason. It's because of all the stress at work we bring home and go to sleep with it. Without de-stressing, your body will eventually fall ill, shut down slowly and surely which will only lead up to the losses of the company when we start taking Medical Leave.
So, the best thing we can all do is be better at Time Management. We must manage our time in the correct way which everyone will benefit from it. With a balance lifestyle, we can work and perform better as an employee, a wife/husband, a mother/father and as a person in general.
That's all for tonight.
Loads of love,
Stella Matilda

No comments:
Post a Comment