Monday, June 24, 2013

I'm Snow White


My cousin Nina's daughter Maya is celebrating her 5th birthday and I helped out by being Snow White and my other cousin Edna is Sleeping Beauty at the party giving out Kiddie Bags (loads of chocolates and sweets).

They had loads of awesome good food (mom's restaurant), whole lamb bbq, Barbie birthday cake, a 3 tower of cupcakes, not forgetting BOUNCING CASTLE!!! and... ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!! omg.... children these days gets the world!!!! hahahaha... i think i would do the same for my little girl if she turns 5 hehehe... but i would have called Pop Corn machine, Cotton Candy machine and a Creme Brulee truck haha :P

Princess Maya in the center with her classmates. 

My cousin Nina is married to David from England and they have 2 beautiful mix orang putih daughters. Everytime I see hers I could sorta imagine what ours would look like hehehe... Argh, can't wait!!! 

No comments: