Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Abs Story


Once upon a time, she loves to eat food. She love how every different meals, snacks and many many MANY unhealthy, hence fattening food that feels good in her mouth! Ahhh i'm crap at describing how I eat hahahaha Anyway, I have put on so much weight since..... well its up and down all the time, but since arrive UK i admit i ate SOOOO MUCH!!!

So, someone on Facebook (which I don't even know in person) said that I'm fat already. The funniest part is, the person who said I am fat is actually fat themselves. It's so ironic!!!! You calling someone fat but you isn't that fit or in a healthy shape yourself. Sudahlah ko bulat cam doremon, kalau ko muscular cam fiancé sia endak apa jugak. Ish gila babi.

Anyway, we as a lady we don't like it when someone call us fat. It's like me saying you're mama is FUGLY! So putting criticism aside, I have been working out sooOOooooOooooo much!!! Even changed my meal plans to only CEREAL in the morning and eat less than half of what my normal meals for lunch and dinner!!!! And I workout crazy ass in the room.

So i'm proud to say, I am still SEXY! :)

xoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you're always sexy no matter what size you are girl :)
don't let them words get you down!
:) cheers!

Anonymous said...

haha they're just jealous~ no point worrying for unworthy remarks~
Cheers! ^__^

Rungitom said...

Hey, its been a while since I visited your blog. Looks like your blog design has changed, and it looks fantastic! :)

Anyway, yeah, keep fit and sexy! Show the Doraemon your awesomeness ;D