Monday, September 24, 2012

Behind the scene with Women's Health UK in London





A 2 hours and 30 minutes drive from Bristol to London and I can only thank my awesome hubby for doing all the hard work (driving) for me and thank you to Neil (James' Godfather) for letting us stay at his beautiful home in London for the night in preparation for the photo shoot.

London is still as crazy as I have last remember it to be. It's just way too crowded. Almost feel claustrophobic being in there for too long. Think Kuala Lumpur is crazy, you ain't see nothin' yet sweetie. But I heard New York is crazier! Well, I surely need to visit New York someday to feel the difference.

I had one of the most memorable visit to the heart of the magazine company. It really do feels like in the movie. Don't know if anyone watch the Ugly Betty? Yeah, it kinda feels like that. The big glossy office, magazine team with personality and everyone just look so effortless in fashion!

So, as any other photo shoot got make up and hair done then it's show time! It was a pretty fast photo shoot and very simple one. Nothing too complicated. Then Amelia, the writer of the magazine and I had a little short chit chat about the type of workouts I have been doing and what's my goal. It was really fun chatting with her. Not to mentioned, she is pretty cute :)

A big thank you to Emily for choosing me to be part of Women's Health UK magazine. I hope my story will inspire people out there. Keeping our body healthy is completely up to us but with a little motivation and inspiring story can actually help others to see why it's important to have a healthy diet and exercise to make our body stronger. And possibly live longer and healthier, plus you will look and feel great about yourself!

Don't forget to check out Women's Health magazine for some tips on nutrition food, diet, fitness, sex & love and many more. Simply visit http://www.womenshealthmag.co.uk/


Have a great Monday everybody!

Loads of love,
Stella xx
Bride-to-be





2 comments:

neesa_jun said...

congrats babe!

Stella Matilda said...

thank you babe :) *hugs*