Thursday, September 6, 2012

Endless Education

Picture of Paul Nicklen and the deadliest creature in Antarctica, the Leopard Seal. There's an awesome story behind this photo - basically the Leopard Seal was trying to feed Paul. It's a very strange behaviour as Leopard Seal have attack and killed many visitors along the way. They are NOT known to be friendly at all!




So, with the unlimited of free time I have at the moment, I have decided to take up a few courses. I took up Teaching English as a Foreign Language from TEFL ENGLAND (can teach internationally to students who want to learn English as a new language) and my DREAM subject - a Diploma in Marine Biology from Oxford College. So if I have enough money in the future, I can continue to do a Degree in Marine Biology. Yay!

I also been exercising A-LOT and thinking I need to release additional stress by hitting something. So I have been thinking about doing Kendo for a while, even attending their training once just to inspire or give me a kick in ass to get me started, but i hate beginner course. It's so boring. It's not... tactical.

I am full of regrets for not attending my dad's Karate and Kendo class as I was growing up. He's an awesome Sensei, plus then I could learn from free! It's quite pricey here to learn Kendo. Booooooo.....

Anywhoooo..... I'm so excited about my new Diploma i'm about to do. So glad i can do this :)

xoxo

No comments: