Saturday, August 25, 2012

DIY Baked Potato Skins


Today is a food post! I would like to share with you how I make baked potato skins. It has always been my favorite since I had the taste of it at Yellow Cab Pizza in Kuala Lumpur.


First of all, you NEED:

1. Potatoes

2. Salt & Peper

3. Olive oil

4. Any type of Cheese to your preference

5. Bacon

6. Soured Cream

7. Spring Onion


Now, here's HOW you can do it...


Step 1: Rub your potatoes with olive oil and salt

Step 2: Put them in oven at 200Degree for 45 minutes or until it's soft


Then at the meantime.... prepare some cheese, cut out some bacon and next...



Step 3: Cook the bacon bits till it's slightly crispy


Step 4: When potatoes is done. Let it rest for 10 minutes before you cut them open and dig a hole like this in the above picture.


Step 5: Fill your potato skins with the cheese and your yummy bacon bits you just fry. AND put them in the oven for the SECOND time for about 15-20 minutes.


WALLLAaaaa.....

Step 6: Add soured scream and chopped spring onions according to your preference.


It's best served with meat dishes. Today James made yummy Rib Eyes Steak for dinner and I prepare the Baked Potato Skins.


Awesome Dinner! Thanks for reading :)

Cheers~




2 comments:

Beverly Tam said...

SO YUMMY!!! Gonna try that when i get home!! xD Thanks for the tip!!

Stella Matilda said...

LOL you are most welcome :) Do u like creme brulee?