
Okay, it has been 2 weeks since I arrived the English universe.. I still haven't done the complete tourism activities. However, today I just received a bundle of tourist info & guides from the Bristol Tourism centre delivered right to our doorstep. Going to read through some that next week.
We have also been to the Clifton Cathedral as we got some stuff we need to settle here for the marriage preparation. All these wedding stuff makes me so nervous and scared. I mean, getting married is a HUGE step! I remember the first time I spoke to James' mom on skype after announcing the engagement news and the first thing she said was, "Are you sure? This is a huge step." and that was the exact same thing my dad said when I broke the news. How I feel about it? Well, I couldn't agree more. But sooner or later, everyone will be walking down this road if they want to have a family of their own :)

When leaving KL I had to leave my Bridal Magazine as it was just too heavy to bring with me, so just bought a new magazine called BRIDES, its from the publisher of VOGUE & GLAMOUR magazine, pretty much the UK's No.1 Best selling bridal magazine. Loving it! Now, let there be inspiration flowing into my head, pretty pleaseeeeee....

Ever since I arrived here, my skin changed. Dry and crack so easily. My lips been cracking like nobody's business when it's cold. Started to get a bit of pimple coming out, so strange. Make me feel like a dirty teenager again! Went to get a different facial wash by Neutrogena and a face moisturiser by L'oreal and it's cheaper than Malaysia tho. I also thinking to change my foundation. I currently using one by Sephora and now trying out my complimentary YSL Touche Eclat which I received from GLAMOUR magazine. It's so soft and feels gentle on my skin. I might buy one actually, only 25-28 pounds, which is like RM125 and last upto 6 months! Awesome investment :)


As a full time animal lover, I pretty much pet and love anything that comes to me for food and a good pat and even play time if I'm bored! So there's this street cat in our neighbourhood only just discover it yesterday. I name him Thundercat. So I called him, and he quickly ran towards me. Shared my smoke salmon with him and he finished it. He's so manja cause he meow so much and rubbing his face on my legs and hands. Very friendly neighbourhood cat. Lately seen him lepaking on neighbour's gate. There's another cat we just made friend with, I call her Princess. She reminds me of Chomel at Taman TAR. So diva!!! But she's kind enough to let me pat her for like 1 minute and slowly walking away back to her home opposite us.

Everyone knows my favorite dessert is Creme Brulee. So James being the husband material decided to take this challenge to make Creme Brulee for the first time for me. It's really good! But still room for improvement. But honestly, not bad for first try. Love you so much baby!
Today, he just made some banana ice cream. I have not try it yet. But I'm pretty sure it's going to be awesome!
Well, I guess that's all of the updates for now. By the way, I am still looking for Photographers and Videographer Kota Kinabalu based for my wedding next year in April. I need them for our pre-wedding video, actual wedding day in the church and the reception at night. Please feel free to get in touch with me with your experience, portfolio and your price. Really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch!
No comments:
Post a Comment