Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Little Update


It has been about 3 months since I'm back in Kuala Lumpur and it's almost 2 months since I have been working for this company. So far so good. My boss is also pretty cool and I guess that helps make the work environment better.

I have also been thinking about getting a car soon because it's been too exhausting to commute with buses and train to and back from work. Most of the time when it's raining and shit like that, I will end up being late to work. And you know how I hate being late for work. By end of this month I should be getting myself a car. Still thinking which car to get!

Last Saturday night, it was me and James 9th months anniversary. Sometimes I wonder how the heck did we made it this far. We both didn't see this coming. It all sort of just happen naturally. I guess it's true what they said, "Love is like a fart. If you force it, it is probably shit".

At the moment, our current plans for this year is to spent Christmas with his family in Bristol, UK. It should be fun! A bit nervous come to think of it.... but it's only fair since he spent Christmas with my family last year.

Still no plans on moving to a house yet! We are still renting a condo at Platinum!!!! But not complaining, it's a pretty awesome condo!

At the mean time, check out this video I taken last Saturday night :)




With love,
Stella Matilda.



No comments: