Still speechless. Think I need to finish my vodka first and get some sleep before I can tell you how he did it, what ring he bought and what's our future plans.
Rungitom: Thank you thank you :) it's not too late dear.
Neesa: Hi babe, uhh... im really not looking forward to all of those stuff... so much work to do, and super hard to organize when im at kl and wedding in kk.... tho wedding is next year... but still, it will take alot out of me... why cant i be the guy? no need to do anything.... LOL
8 comments:
congratulation! what beautiful and hot babies u'll have later! :)
Thank you so much babe :)
Congratesss! Weeeee.. Nice ring!
Thank you Vic!!!!
I hope I'm not too late to say this, congratulations to both of you! :)
congratulations!!!!cant wait for the next phase....wedding!!! =D
Rungitom: Thank you thank you :) it's not too late dear.
Neesa: Hi babe, uhh... im really not looking forward to all of those stuff... so much work to do, and super hard to organize when im at kl and wedding in kk.... tho wedding is next year... but still, it will take alot out of me... why cant i be the guy? no need to do anything.... LOL
Wow! Congratulations, babe! You r goin to b a beautiful bride!
Post a Comment