Sunday, January 1, 2012

Visit Kitty Boo



Cant stop crying when I realised we finally moved out from Hilltop. 
I called Kitty Boo so loud. Then I went upstairs. James found Kitty came running towards him and jumped into the house from the kitchen window. I was doing some last minute packing from our room in Hilltop then James took Kitty upstairs to see me. I carried Kitty to our bed. Kitty kept on rubbing his nose againsts mine and James (indication of love and affection). Then after that he lay on the bed and looking so comfy sleeping between us while we hold him close...

I'm just worried for Kitty cause we don't live there anymore and our landlord also hardly come back to Hilltop to take care of Kitty. I am so easily attached to animals. Suddenly just feel so sad to leave him behind even though he isn't ours... 

Love you kitty boo... 

No comments: