To all my dearest friends and families, where ever you are and who ever you are with... just want to wish you all a Happy New Year and may you have a Legendary one.
My 2011 has been quite a roller coaster ride. It didn't start well, but at least 2011 ended way better than I expected :) because I was woken up 3 minutes before midnight by James Franco, Oppss... I mean James Molony and we kiss kiss hehehe... And i have to say, my 2012 is starting off pretty smoothly... slowly but surely to be a great whole year.
This morning when I wake up, James said the sweetest shit ever!!! Here's how it goes -
James: "You know what's the difference between last year and this year?"
Me: "Nope, what is it?"
James: "This year I get to love you for a whole year! Whereas last year was only for 6 months"
Me: "AaaawwwwWWWWWw........"
Happy 2012 everyone :)
Loads of hugs and kisses


No comments:
Post a Comment