
Now i read a book, rain check, facebook, blogging, draw/write random stuff on a virtual paper, play scrabble with strangers, cam-whoring, edit photographs, shopping and even looking at 9gag from the palm of my hand with my Galaxy Note. Technology, what are you next?
I'm not paid to talk big about this phone. One of my friend from KL bought it and share with me his experience with this phone and how it has made his life easier for personal and work.To the obvious, this is like a "rojak" of a phone and a tablet. It's a really cool phone. As cool as Selene's Hybrid daughter, Eve (Subject 2) in the Underworld movie! Haha!
Eve, the first Hybrid child in Underworld Awakening
I bought this from a Samsung shop for RM2,200 without any package subscription because I am using Prepaid. I never regret a day having this phone. It is the best ever phone I have ever had! I am so surprise that the battery life for this phone is so much better than Iphone. It also charges really quickly. It's amazing how Samsung manage to solve battery problems way ahead than Iphone.It's 5.3' inches screen size will surely be difficult for some people. Especially guys may find it a hassle because it does not fit nicely into their pockets. Whereas for us ladies, it goes easily straight into our handbags. It is also super light and sleek!
In terms of other hardware and applications review, you can google them up or check them out at this website below:
http://phonemantra.com/2012/01/review-samsung-galaxy-note/
You should consider this phone someday :) Then you can play Words game with me heheehhe...
Love,
Stella Matilda

2 comments:
hi babe! glad that u already own it. juz wanna ask u. did u have any problem with the fast-drained battery on ur note?
Heya its been 3 weeks now having this phone. No probs with battery. Even my bf using iphone agreed that galaxy note is awesome.
Post a Comment