this place kunun famous la... because all the movies launches are here, so this is where all the big and small names of celebrities attend the red carpet... ceh.....
at a restaurant called "tuk tuk", they serve malaysian food and its soooo cheap~!!! and sedap giler.... i ordered chicken green curry and its one of the best i've tasted so far... Mai Yai is still the bomb la!!! the one at waterfront kk :)no point punya glasses, apa juga tu... cant see a thing with these piece of crap...










1 comment:
Hi there, what a long time I didn't comment here.
I'm happy for you for your holiday. It's really something good to do after a long hard time work.
I hope to do the same too! but for me, I prefer to go with someone. Hopefully it will happen when my sis graduate and come back from Ukraine. Will be sista trip then!
Anyway, take care of your health and get well soon :)
Warmest regards,
Charlotte T
Post a Comment