Phew! Boring flight but safely landed in KLIA. Travelled by MAS and first time sitting in their new baby Airbus 333. It's huge. Guess this new airbus will be replacing the Boeing 737 for all the domestic flights. Oh well, means more money for them. Keep it up!
Coming back to Kuala Lumpur bring back alot of memories. In fact, when I reach the city.... looking at the lights and Pavillion Christmas decorations are all up... it just took my breath away and it feels like I never really left Kuala Lumpur at all. Just the way I left it. Nothing really changed. At night Kuala Lumpur is so beautiful and exciting. In the morning is just HELL!!! HAHAHahahahaha... yeah, tell me about that TRAFFIC!!! Holy SHHIITT!!!! Though I don't drive, but that meter in my cab isn't gonna stop rolling ya know!
There are a few important things I gotta do here. If i manage to finish everything early, means I'll go home earlier than as planned. *Fingers crossed!* because I wanna go home early if possible! I miss my Muffin!!!! xoxo
1 comment:
Safe journey:) Let the traffic in KL shows how wonderful KK is still. heheheheh
Post a Comment