Malay Mail Newspaper on 27th July 2009, Monday
I want to thank you a million to everyone from Malay Mail for the support and this opportunity, I really appreciate it very much. And also everyone who remember and support me in their heart. Thank you =)
xoxo, Stella Matilda
11 comments:
Hard worn and dedication :)
thanks Gnoel... =) xoxo
Congrats Stells, keep up the great work! All the very best to you.
You're so famous :)
wah stella...all the hard work paid off ba ni..hehe..wish u all the best..
Go Sabahan girl! proud of you darl..XOXO. Keep it up..work hard..party hard too!! yay!!
congrats!
whoa~congrats stell...now i'mma waiting for your private jet to paris :P
LOL!!! thank you all for the sweet comments and support... really need that... i will never stop looking for new challenges, bring it on LOL ok im jus gonna go mandi now...hehe
Hi stell..I found this..hehe..
http://www.mysabah.com/2007_miss-sabah/slides/miss-sabah-bsc08094.php
yeahh... i look sooo young... wait i was... like um 18? LOL yeah... long long time agooooo hahahaha
Post a Comment