Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What's Hot To Shop!

A Little Inspiration Specially for Fashionistas like YOURSELF and MYSELF baby! Muaks!

Here are some latest fashion trends and colours that I fell in love with. You can always do the "Steal-The-Style" look, that's what most smart fashionista would do. You don't have to purchase the item for a thousand bucks when you can grab it at your local boutiques for a cheaper price that just turns out perfectly gorgeous on you! Forget Prada(but not Versace and Armani pls!), at my age now, I only talk Forever21, Bangsar boutiques hehe oh and Top Shop, MNG, but not so much of Zara, i find Zara's clothing abit low quality, but loving their Zara HEELS! =)

Thanks to My Own Runway and Fashion Week Daily for sharing. Now let us start our inspiration... and then STEAL the STYLE =)

Every girl needs a nice floral maxi dress for day or evening wear. It makes us girls looks so beautifully stunning and adorably cute! Well, this design by Versace halter v-cut is a little bit too revealing, perhaps we could find something similarly less of showing our cleavage.

Stella McCartney (http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/)
One great thing about Stella McCartney is that she always surprise me with her latest collection, every single time! I'm so in love with this sexy off shoulder looking dress in natural nude colour. Its great for an evening night out with girlfriends as well as a party dinner, or why not even with a date! Totally love this piece!

Chanel (http://www.myownrunway.com/)
I like the idea of showing, but not really. This almost transparent dress is breath taking. I was practically losing my breath when i first saw this dress. Ah, so gorgeous! Isn't this a TEASE boys? Hehe...

Gucci (http://www.myownrunway.com/)
Mysterious, sexy and smart! A simple black jacket and a skinny jeans goes a long way. Simply match a nice looking top inside with your black jacket over it will do the trick. High heels is a must to get this look. Absolutely glamourous!

Barbie 50th Anniversary (http://www.myownrunway.com/)
I don't mind being all dolled up everyday in this dress! The latest Barbie collection is sure filled with every colours from the rainbow. This sweet knitted piece is my favorite! I love the short length of this dress as it is short enough to give a sexy statement. Yummy!

Shop smart my darlings...
Love ya'll

xoxo, Stella Matilda

2 comments:

Charlotte T said...

i love the second dress. especially the nude colour.

thanks for sharing Stella ^.^

Stella Matilda said...

me tooo!!!! its sooo sexy to wear nude colours, esp that off shoulder!