Here's something so random, i went to One Utama today to meet my sister after my appointment with my agency. I can't resist myself from walking into Forever21.... picked up some that attracted my eyes and quickly tried it on.

So what's so cool about this first picture? Ok,its flowery and in fact abit too flowery that it looks like a granny's kitchen table cloth...

The thing about vintage dress is that, it looks better if it was plain colour. A designer would say so.

This third picture, is a tube dress and i love this one because it's made by chiffon. It's easy to maintain. It's soft and as u walk, the fabric dances with your legs. The flowery prints are beautiful. Not over cluttered, it's just nice. Price RM139, super great investments!
This purple almost transparent 2 in 1 can be worn as a top or a dress. This is almost identical to one of the picture i saw in Myownrunway.com I like this because it has the kinda sexy casual look, but i suppose this is more suitable if i was at the beach... ahhh kk homey =(
A Little Update
Well, nothing much really. Just been crazy and busy with my schedule filled with some functions to attend this whole week and interviews and more interviews and photoshoots, and more interviews and fun stuffs, absolutely exciting hehehe...
Follow up for Aug/Sept Contest:
I have received about 8 entries as at today. I would like to say thank you ladies for sharing with me your personal love life story. It's so touching and some of it i could really relate to. I also received articles which attached with beautiful background decorated around it, lovely and creative. I really appreciate your effort. Thank you. Keep them coming in, you may send as many stories/articles are you wish. As mentioned, the winner will receive a surprise gift by Christian Dior Make-up product. Remember... it has to come from within... Make Love, Not War babeh!~
Take care and God Bless
Love ya'll
xoxo, Stella Matilda

7 comments:
gorgeous babe! too bad kk don have :-(
I'm sure one day will have one, now the malls there are improving jugak....ada ROXY!!!!! hhehehe
the last one looks really nice but hope not too revealing...not good for kids..hehe
its actually quite see tru... i really like the design tho, may wear them for beach or pool occasion then lol
agree with wel^beiolman, the last one is nice, it looks different...
u look sexy and gorgeous with wearing the purple colour dress ^^
i know, really like it too =)
Post a Comment