Thursday, July 30, 2009

Getting Ready for China...


I'm going to China on the 9th - 28th August 2009 for the world finals of Miss Tourism Queen International 2009. I will be representing BORNEO, to promote Sabah and Sarawak. How do I feel about this?

SCARED! Who doesn't? I'm scared but I'm calm and focus. I will do all the best with all my heart. I got everything arranged already for the evening gown by my favorite local designer (pssst its a secret), traditional costume which is the Kadazan Dusun costume (still waiting for them to call back) bikinis and 1 piece swim wear, dresses except for my heels. I don't have white and silver heels with me, so will need to go hunting this weekend.

Right now, I'm staying focus on my studies because as soon as I return my exam week will start in the next 4 days. I obviously will bring my notes with me to China to read. I have also been looking up at Sarawak Tourism website to know more about them, and Sabah... well that's my homey and I know everything about my homey in my heart.

I really don't know what to expect when i'm there, but I hope to make a lot of new friends and hopefully my presence will leave an unforgetable message about my beautiful home BORNEO in their lovely heart.

My profile was just added to the website, and you all can start voting for me.

Vote for BORNEO everyone. It may cost a little, minimum of USD$3 (less than RM10 only...) for 10 votes, but if everyone vote, it can make a big difference.

Please spread the news. Support BORNEO. A million thank you for your support.

All the best to me... and my Sabah model good friend Miss Cassandra Patrick (hahah SURPRISE! She will be representing Malaysia =) at least ada teman jugak go China, can share hair blower LOL)

Thank you to ERM World, MY Production and Tourism Board for having faith in us. We will do the best of the best with all of our heart.

Love, Stella Matilda

20 comments:

elaine said...

babe,

all the best to u k =)

regards,
Elaine

Stella Matilda said...

Thanks Elaine... =) i wil do my very best...

Unknown said...

Aww so scuwitt u r wearing kadazandusun outfit.. U rock gurl!! may the force be with u.. Gud luck gud luck!!

Lindut a.k.a Carmel said...

good luck Stella :)

Stella Matilda said...

maika: hahaha yeahh i love the kadazan costume, its sooo tribal-ishhh and so hawtttt! =P

Stella Matilda said...

Carmelliny: thanks babe for your sweet loving support =)

Anonymous said...

All the best Stells.. I know you can do it, make us proud. Sabah Borneo boleh bah! Heheh

Charlotte T said...

All the best and good luck!

=)

secret admire :-P said...

Don't forget to shop! Zara, Forever21, Topshop and some of the big brands are made in China! But not sure where haha... Have fun there cutie pie ;)

Wel^Beiolman said...

all the best stella...chayo chayo..heehee

Anonymous said...

we support u stella! God be with you and all the best...

kHaoS said...

hye stell...
all the best to u ok...
and dun forget to take many2 picture.. hehehe... (",)

GeTzzz.... said...

Hye there! STell, go and melt their hearts! Go Babe!
-Hope u'll be fine there.I pray!
-Show what we sumandaks of Borneo possess!

Anonymous said...

Sabah boleh! Make us proud stella!

Anonymous said...

saw u on daily newspaper today :) congratulations and make us proud =) all the best miss borneo queen!

Stella Matilda said...

thank you everyone, will be leaving very very soon... not sure if can access to facebook and blogspot when im there.. but whatever it is, lets keep our fingers crossed that everything will go well there... win or not win is another things, i just want to do my part as the ambassador for Sabah and Sarawak in terms of tourism, we got so much to offer here in Borneo!

we need to get people to see it! alright now, all the best to me.. thank u all for your support... it really means alot to me...

xoxo

elsa said...

Hello babe, Wish u all the best.Sorry for the late support comment! HEHE. Break all the judges +audience leg when you are in China later :) Andddd i saw u in cleo mag :) hehehe

Dez and Tam..Our World said...

Hey Stella ~~

All the best ~!
Make Borneo Proud :D

Stella Matilda said...

noooo hahahaha cleo??? my hair make me look like im from the metal group called METALICA!!!! hahahahaha... it was a tough photo shoot, seriously... i had no choice... =( but its was a really really great experience =) something different LOL

thank u elsa for your wishes and support =) and to u too, may all your dreams and wishes come true =)

xoxo

Stella Matilda said...

Hey Des & Tam, thank u for your lovely wishes and support =) also back to u ya... wish u all the best in everything u do =)

take care

xoxo