Monday, March 16, 2009

Today's Hair Update and Fashion Show News

As at today, Monday March 16 2009, this is how i look like =) i really love my new hair. I just went to cut my hair at the nearest hair dresser a minute ago after writing my previous post. I guess I was really hyped up about getting a new fringe on my head! LOL! ~ xoxo, Stella

News Update: On Tuesday, March 17th 2009 (tomorrow) will be a fashion show by Fashion Flirt and by designer Nila Palacios. It will be held at Club 9 & the Six Lounge at Heritage Asia Row (opposite Maison Club) Do come and support this event. It starts at 10.30pm.

I would need a guest list, so just text your name + guest(s) to the organizer at 012-2928096 and just inform that you are a friend of mine. As easy as that =)

ps: I will be attending this event too, so hope to see ya'll.

xoxo, Stella

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a new YOU! you look good!
maybe i should say, you look good in every way... =)
do post more on fashion & makeups ya! cos you're my inspiration~
and now i know how to use the fake eyelashes, and my eyes look much more better with it! thanks to you =) xoxo~

Stella Matilda said...

thanks for the compliments babe :)
Hehe eye lashes yeah... But on make up no much la. Im only good at basic eyeliner and natural brown eye shadow.

Well, i guess i cud post something on make up products :) im using this really cool foundation that gives my skin a baby glow :) will share it soon

Xoxo

Sylvia Easter said...

stella look pretty^^ nice hair! I can't wait for ur new post~~~


BARBIE Q

Anonymous said...

haha. thanks...
i bought the Rimmel Gloss Maxx Lipstick 002 as you recommented...
hehe, very nice...
sometimes too many product and choices, i really hv no idea which is good and which is not so...
that's why i need you! haha...
=) thx again~

Anonymous said...

Your new haircut looks good on you! Anyway, an attractive girl like you can pull off most hair stunts.

Keep up with ya postings and all the best in your future undertakings.

Stella Matilda said...

Hi Barbie! Thank you for the compliment and your support =)

Hi Charlotte! You bought the Rimmel 002 lipstick? Yeh i'm still using mine now hehehe its so soft kan? There's another one that i am using also, its Giorgio Armani Limited Edition Code 55 Armani Silk. Its very creamy and natural nude effect =)

Of course i wish Dior still come out with the limited edition 142 that i love =(

Hi Mike! You're being bias! And NO! I can't pull off any hairstyles... =( i looked like a boy with a tomboy hair which i had during National Service =(

I could pass being someone's lesbian lover but as 'the boy' hahahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Hm..tomboy cut. I can't imagine that on you now. But I feel that girls generally look good in long hair (now that..I'm very bias).

So did you manage to attract any girls during your NS stunt since u were the "pretty boy"? Hahah..just JK.

Stella Matilda said...

=( you're jahat..... hahahahah but funny tho... it would be a life experience if i ever jadi 'the boy' with a lesbian lover hahahahahah ewwwwww no no no no.... i like boys i like boys =P

Anonymous said...

Phew..thank goodness you like boys..

You would have made all the boys in town cry if u only like girls (keyword..only).

Anyway, saw your latest postings. As usual..nice event, hot babes! Keep up the good work. Hope I'll have a chance to go some of these cool events in the future.

Anonymous said...

yaya, i bought it during CNY 09 in Watson,Ipoh. kind of hard to look for Rimmel products...

but i didn't buy the make up remover as you recommented. cos i hv the elianto with me.

so, do you have any foundation to recomment??

=) TQ~

Stella Matilda said...

Mike! hahahahahha you're funny!
and yes thanks for the support and compliments man. hehe =P

Hey Charlotte, elianto is pretty good. I love their nail colors too.
As for the foundation, i'll get back to you next week. I'm currently using this Korea brand and another by Benefits. Will update ya~

xoxo

Anonymous said...

thank you~