Monday, March 2, 2009

Long Awaited Photos ; The Flowers

this is a continue from the post titled 'My Banana Rocks' and these are the photos hehehe...




xoxo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice...!!
I want to be model like you too

Anonymous said...

very nice roses on the floor. i guess if for a wedding right, this kind of deco will make it perfect!

kHaoS said...

ok lar.. that also a roses what.. ;-)

Darren said...

Hola Stellz,..
The dress seems to be pretty silky ilky ek!! hehe...ya look nice in white heels tho~! hehe nice.

Stella Matilda said...

hehehehe =p
yeahh i first thought it looks like a wedding with those roses lol

S T E P H A N I E said...

hey, i love reading your blog!!!!
and you're very pretty!!!!!

Stella Matilda said...

HI STEPHANIE!!!!

Thank you sooo much babe!!! you are indeed very very beautiful yourself =)

ohhh btw, my best friend also name stephanie, and my sister name stephanie too and you're stephanie hehehe =)

xoxo

S T E P H A N I E said...

haha really?wow! there's so many stephanie out there!!!
haha
so happy to hear that! thanks you babe!