Note for you: First of all, I would like to say thank you for all the feedback over my previous post. I also want to say thank you to all loyal readers that drop in and out from my blog. You all made my day by commenting on my post and some of you actually teaches me a thing or two about life. So by that, I would like to say Thank You So Much for all the love and support~ *big hug hug and kiss kiss*
So okay, that is how i would like my hair to be. Only to be able to dream of having that kind of hair is as far as it would happened. Now my hair looks like that, long fringe push to the right side on my forehead, and long dark wavy locks. I had all the hairstyle in the world! Seriously! I had my hair dyed to purple then SUPER RED for a hair show! Then i had my hair cut like a boy when i was sent to National Service (no wonder i got no peminat hahaha!) I also had my hair like Cleopatra just for fun. And when i was young, my dad cuts my hair and made me look like that brown boy in Jungle Book!
ok... not looking like this la... i look way cute with this hair do when i was a little girl! Will upload some baby picture of me when i get the chance =)
3 comments:
Hello babe... i think ur hair now suites u... !hehehe... do u mind follow my blog? ;-D
I love it! :D
i totally love it too!
u girls rock!
Post a Comment