We left Kuala Lumpur from the Curve on the 19th March, took us approximately 5 hours to reach Kedah, it was a tiring journey and my ass hurts from sitting on it for sooooo long.... sigh!
Overall happenings: Well, it isn't any different from all the motor shows i have worked with. It is pretty much the same. You get perverts wanting to take photos with you and at the same time trying to ramas you! I have told off almost everyone that try to take pictures with me, semua want to pegang pegang, i just pukul them with the flyers i'm holding in my hand. No mercy. I'm not cheap! Dahlak we were NOT wearing SEXY at ALL!!! OMG!!! This is like crazy kann... macam lah they never see girls before *tsk tsk tsk.... By the way, this does not indicate to everybody who were in the event ya.... some were quite respectful. They just take pictures, they do not touch touch and gatal gatal. I love it when the girls come to ambik pictures with us, its really cool.
Photos time~
Photos time~
on Saturday after the event finish, we left Kedah straight away. Our boss took us makan here, apparently its very famous for crab bubur, the Hokkien way of cooking. Really yummy. I loved it very much! Its 1 hour drive from Kedah. We arrived Kuala Lumpur last night approximately 11.15pm.
xoxo, Stella Matilda
2 comments:
aww..sorry dear couldn't go visit u. no transport ba...and I don't know how to get around alor star myself :( I'll catch u in kl tho..ok ok :D
don't have any idea why people always want ramas2 especially when motor show event.. don't have any respect..
Post a Comment