Just second ago, I was google-ing my name "Stella Matilda". Wow... a million results of it. And I found this interesting news from Malaysian Dreamgirls Model Search, and so sweet enough to include my name in it... my full name! =) So... touched lol. Even though I only made it to the Top 25 out of a 60 girls... and Although I wish the winner was Hanis! But it doesnt matter, its a fake anyways. But these model search are more for new girls who know nothing about modeling, so the top 12 definitely deserve to be the programme to learn more about modeling.
So here is the cut out from the news:
Bagi salah seorang peserta uji bakat, Stella Matilda Lai Set Nee, seorang pelajar perhubungan awam dari sebuah kolej di Kuala Lumpur, dia berkata jika diberi peluang, dia percaya program ini mampu menggilap bakatnya untuk pergi lebih jauh dalam bidang modeling.
“Sebelum ini, saya pernah melakukan part time modeling di majalah, bagaimanapun selepas mendapat tahu mengenai program ini daripada seorang rakan, saya terus mengambil keputusan untuk menyertainya kerana selain hadiah lumayan yang ditawarkan, rancangan ini akan membuka ruang untuk saya bergiat aktif dalam bidang ini,” kata peserta berusia 21 tahun ini.
here is the link:
http://72.14.235.104/search?q=cache:B4esKcq3z14J:www.malaysiandreamgirl.tv/news08021801.html+stella+matilda&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=67&gl=my
or you could just Google my name and find a million things about me. Man... Google it is... Google it is...
By the way, I'm not married to Harl Dean Pierce hahahaha... I got some messages on Friendster, Myspace and Facebook of people asking me when did i got married! LOL~
I don't think I'm the only girl with the name Stella Matilda. So becareful with the information hehehe...
xoxo
4 comments:
Harl Dean Pierce, nice name... ahaha..
Congratz on being in the media...
Well, at least it shows you are blossoming ya... :)
it sure nice to found your own name in the internet right. congrats! you're really a awesome model, do post more photos. im looking forward, very much.
hehe..i might b one of those who google-ing ur name..hehe
Your blog is very interesting. Just hope you keep writing,cause I enjoy reading it.
Post a Comment