When world economy goes down, what happens? Like doohh... value of products like electronic, CLOTHESSSSSS & SHOESSSS hehehe is highly to go down as well and hopes people to spend spend spend. (this does not imply to food and household, infact in at this stage now, the entire food products and household and PETROL is increasing...)
Since I was born, my parents keep telling me. "Stella, only buy what you really need" that's what my mom tells me for the past 20++ years until today =) But my own advise is "Bitch, only get what you really want ok, if you like it, go freaking get it and just stop talking about that shoe ok?"
Sometimes, what you need isn't want you want. So my motto is "Get what you need and the one you want" =) hehehe... but be a smart buyer. I hardly spend much money on clothes, but most of my money goes to food and SHOES =D
So what's a better thing to do when you want something, but its not really the one you want, or it might be something you want, but it is just way toooooooo pricey. Sometimes, I would find something I love so much, but its too pricey so I won't get it, but if you look long enough in other shops (like reallly.... a FEW shops...) you might end up finding the similar clothes you want at a very reasonable price! Correct me if i am wrong =D
Now, from RM189.90 is down to RM80!!! Only!!! Yea... I was like "hmmmm should i?" So I went to try it on. Looking at the mirror from front to back. I love the fitting room there! Its so fancy and so nice! I spend almost 20 minutes in there, took like million of snaps from my boobs to my own fat ass hehehe. But, I didn't get this top. I know its nice, but I need something hotter than this.
This polka dot corset top. Also from RM189.90 down to RM80!!! It looks hot from looking at it hanging on the hangers. But when trying it on, its not that hot anymore. The design doesn't really suits me. I think la...
Okay, this pair of shoe is from Nine West. The time when it first came out, I thought it was really really really nice. REALLY!!! I love the black and gold combination design. Its just so hot! Look at it!!! Look!!! Look! hahaha... omg...
...but again...it looks really nice...
i think i like it... for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment