Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What Is Your Fetish?

Everyone must be a fetish of something or at least one thing in their life.
From my random opinion, a guy's fetish would probably be from cars to
pornography and yes... staring at women's boobs too!
I mean, I do look at muscle man sometimes... well ok all the time =P
As for girls, it would on shoes, handbags or clothes!
As for me, I have fetish over HEELS!
To be more detail, it is Guess Shoes that I have craving for...
Thanks to Endura for this perfect shot of my
Guess Black Chunky Heels I bought for RM478.00 several month ago.
I love you my baby shoes =) Muahh!!!!
xoxo

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love shoes too!!!
but too bad, i'm a poor uni student.
hehe, wait till i graduate and start to work...hehe, i will definitely buy myself lots and lots of nice heels like yours!

i had already fall in love with this shoes you have once i saw you wearing it for the SHIFT Magazine!

Sabah is a nice place. I'll be staying there after i graduate!
(currently studying in KL) =)

Stella Matilda said...

awww...
you can still buy that shoe u know...u can save a little everyday, and at the end of the month im sure u will be able to save up to some amount for your favorite shoe =)

Yes, Sabah is a nice place of course. And i miss home... sniff sniff..

xoxo

Anonymous said...

By the way, I'm in the same age with you...
but you achieve a lot more than me in life.
i'm not as pretty as you, i'm not as confident as you, i'm not as tall as you...argh...that's why i need heels! haha...

Anonymous said...

just as your information, i wonder whether you know or not...

buy those shoes which the sole of the (front) shoe continuous to the (back)heel.these kind of shoes, the heels will not easily get off. i suddenly recall back on "The Broken Heels Office Tradegy",so just feel like telling you this.
i hope it helps! >.<

Anonymous said...

you can understand man so much huh...hehehe...I kind of agree with you. Even my mom also have a lot of shoes.She keep on and on buying it.For that kind of shoes you have, when it come to that price,i know it wordily to buy. It suit you well.

Stella Matilda said...

not meh? guys looking at boobs is like a constant habit they can't drop. Well its a good thing tho, shows that the guy is damn straight lerr...

yea...women with SHOES...Its like a virus that most women have and its uncurable.

Oh another fetish I think guys have is fetish for FOOTBALL & PLAYSTATION! And that statement is 110% affirmatively trueeee! Hehehehe!

Well, Correct meh if i am wrong =P

xoxo

Oh Charlotte, hehehe actually my life isn't that great and magical as it seems... I've been through alot alot alot of shit, but nothing beats other people's sorrowful life before becoming success now.

In life, we have to strive to survive. To stand out and to achieve what means most to you in your life. Because in the end, it's your life that you are living in. So you have to paint a picture of your dream and then make it in to reality =)

When I just came to KL, i told one of my best friend that I want to try modeling and she replied saying that I won't stand a chance to get into the scence and I should stop dreaming. Well, I did took those advice into consideration, but with the power of our mind, many things can be done. Charlotte, i wanted to be a singer more than a model. Although i'm not a famous model, but I am glad to inspire some people that knows me as a person. Someone like you really touched my feelings.

So whatever you dream to become. Get it into your head, do dream about it hard, and put those dreams into action.

Never let anyone pull you down to what you believe it.
Remember,
calm seas don't make skillful sailors.

xoxo

Abalon3 said...

Guy's fetish to stare at woman's boobs, of all things. lol...

yea, agreeable.
Do sounds kinda true...
but you missed the other parts though... haha ;)

And speaking of shoes, so do are my friends, They could all shop for hours on shoes alone and end up not buying a single piece.
Until they found one that really suits them as if another extension of their body... haha

Stella Matilda said...

ohh wow!
i do the exact same thing
Spending for hours and hours going through shops and shops and trying on millions of shoes just to end up buy one of the best!
well... if only looking for a great guy is as easy as looking for a great shoe!
hahahaha

xoxo

Anonymous said...

ya, you're right. "calm seas don't make skillful sailors"

i wish to be a singer too. i sang with bands, went for shows. but it's kind of sad that i use to perform for weddings and pubs which ppls are busy eating and chatting.ya, ppl do claps, but their eyes are looking at the food, their mouth is chewing the food, their ears are listening to their friends conversation...i hope one day i can sing in front of everyone where all of their eyes are staring at me, their ears are listening to my song.ppl reject us sometimes after we gave them a free show for promotion.and one mistake on the stage ppl will just kick you off no matter how good you can perform.sometimes, it's even not my mistake, maybe is the sound system, maybe is the audience problem.but everything will just blame on us.well, this is the reality world.sometimes you give your best to the world, but the best will not come back to you.

i heard your singing on the "feel like in heaven" and "who said life is gonna be easy..."(sorry, i forgot the name of the song). you sing very well, and you have a nice songs there! so thanks for your advice, and do keep the advice for yourself too. maybe oneday, i'll be seeing you singing and modeling at the same time? haha...juz kidding..

"Talent and effort are nothing without focus and determination"
i think what i need now is "determination".and confident as well.just like your song, life is not going to be easy!so, wish you all the best, and all the best to me too! =P

Stella Matilda said...

With everything you said just now, I think You will make it in anything that you dream of...
Yup determination is definitely the key to anything that we want to do and to become =)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

well...i hope i do...haha
but easy to talk, not easy to do right...hmm...

**see...there goes my confident...maybe i should say...i never have it anyway...haha...

Abalon3 said...

lol...
If great guys were that easy to find like shoes, than i hope the same goes for a great girl...! Hahaha

But life's not much of a worth if the world's that easy ya...
After all, an effort is still needed for findin shoes, and so do for a perfect guy.

A greater effort for a greater belonging... I guess :)

Stella Matilda said...

Tsk tsk tsk...
So true...
Effortsssss.... grrrrr

xoxo