Skin care and Basic Make up.
-hand over notes to the students, went tru the notes together with the students then i did some basic assessment on them, some quiz session and then THE most important part of the class - Make Up Demonstration.
So taught them the step by step from putting on their concealer, liquid foundation, loose powder, eye brow, eye shadow, eye liner and blusher.
Time was quite limited today. There is more of make up tips I want to show them. Such as face and nose shaping. Highlighting. Tips for sexy lips. Uhhh.... and mascara!!!! And also false eyelashes :( hmmm.... oh well, next session lah!
Some funny things my students said in class today >>
"Hahah! Look like Shin Chan the eye brow!" - cus they were helping each other putting on the eye brow after I finish demonstrating how to draw it on one of them.
"Teacherrr.... I look like karaoke singer..." - cus she choose a very glittering metallic colour for her eye shadow.
and...
"Teacherrrr..... your boyfriend so handsome ohh" - cus james and i was walking together and bumped into my group of students before class.
Ahh well of course, I do think James is very handsome :)
No comments:
Post a Comment