Monday, December 26, 2011

Back to school?


Tomorrow is my 1st lesson actually, last week was just orientation. I'm a grooming instructor for a prestigious flight attendants training school and i'm quite excited about it eheheheh. The students all just finish spm and most of them look like they never touch make up before however I got 2 students cam know sikit sikit la... which will be useful for me in the next few lessons.

I'm just doing this part time actually. Because we're only flying off to Kuala Lumpur on the 1st February 2012 and go back to my old job. Then if we save enough money, we're flying to Europe in July for few weeks to visit his family and have a short holiday things like that. To be honest, I can't wait to see his family!!! :)

Today James been playing Skyrim for the whole day! And me? Kinda just sleep until I dreamt of Britney Spears wearing Butterfly suit for her concert.... So random!

2 comments:

neesa_jun said...

butterfly suit??haha...kinda cute..

Stella Matilda said...

yup... butterfly suit... it was super weird cus her wings were flipping and her whole arms was dancing as if she was flying...

weird dream... lol