Took a flight back home to Kota Kinabalu as soon as they announced that I can go home on last Tuesday and arrived KKIA about past midnight. I haven't been back for couple of months. Been quite stressed out at work with many changes going on, still trying to cope with the new changes etc.
I needed a break from work. Went back home was a great escape from reality for a bit. Really glad I took that flight back. Karen and I went gaga on my first night out for ladies night on Wednesday at Shenanigans. Had a blast just the two of us... just like back in the good old day :) I love her so much! She's one of my only best friend that I could really trust. (including Charlaine, Stephanie and Sunshine of course hehehe) The next day, we went to Pulau Manukan and played banana boat! It was sooooooo crazy! Crashhhhhh into the deep blue ocean was really alot of fun! Missed out a great diving session with Nadia tho :( next time babe! Love u!
Then had really great dinner with my family at La Fuente at 1Borneo. The food there is really good and so far in KK, this restaurant got my favorite dessert... Creme Brulee!!! :) Yuum.... love it soooo like gilaaaaa!!!
I have been spending some time with James for my KK trip. Meet some of his really good pals, one of them was Reena. Such a cool gangster like lady but with a kind heart of course hehe. She look really tough and you don't want to mess around with her! LOL She got a 3 year old boy sooooo cute and charming. Was dancing with him the whole day at Reena's house while passing time for frisbee, then we played Twister.... and it was my very first time!
My KK trip I did alot of first time stuff, such as twister, banana boat (this with karen and the ladies at Manukan Island... crazy stuff!!!) and then... this beer game which i never ever EVER have heard of!!! Its called the King's Cup, its on Iphone apparently... It was alot of fun tho... Never have I drank so much beer in a day in maaa life!!! Had alot of fun. I guess it was the company as well. Really glad to meet them all :)
PS: Dear James, i know you are soooooo delighted that i unblock my blog. You can stop stalking me now hahahahahaha just kidding! Muaaaksss!
Aight, Cheers to the freakennnn work days! xxx

3 comments:
u owe me a date in the deep sea..love you too babe:)we'll meet again...ur invited for eid in my house!!:P u better come!-nadia
you both look good together!
Nadia: Yeesssahhhhhh im gonna be in KK for the Raya holidays!!!! Will be coming together with James :)
Anonymous: Really? heheheheeheh ;)
Post a Comment