Friday, June 24, 2011

My First Tiffany & Co

my first tiffany & co

Prior to this, I have recently bought a new phone for myself. Finally joined the Blackberry community! I got myself a Berry Torch! Before this I have been using my Nokia E71 for almost 2 years and it was just the right timing for a new phone as my Nokia was starting to loose itself.

I am not going to reveal my BBM pin because I get too many random text messages already and I really do not want to be disturb if it is not any important business related issue. I'm a very busy business woman ya know? :)


Tiffany & Co is one of a very prestigious jewelry line from America and it's in line with other elite brands like Louis Vuitton, Bvlgari and Cartier. These brand apparent will never have Sales or Promotion. About 2 weeks ago, I was admiring Tiffany & Co collections in Pavillion K.L. with Kuby. Then Kuby said, "This is every dream girl to own a piece of something from this shop. It's like "the" thing to have as a gift from someone."


Then I thought to myself. Ok, then I shall buy one for myself because I love ME :) hahahaha that was it. And so today, I finally went home with my first Tiffany & Co Gold Diamond necklace. How much? Damnnn it was expensive!!!! LOL But it is really worth it. It's no harm to reward myself once in a while. It's not like I get to experience this feeling of buying something so expensive everyday.


It feels really good to be able to buy all these things with your own hard earned money. This means for more hard work and getting serious about business because I am hoping to get a key to my house by end of this year. Yes, a full title deed with ma name on it. You shall be invited to my house warming party then ;) YES YOU!!!!

My favorite quote by myself...
"If I failed, tell me it's ok. If I succeed, tell me to do it again"

Until next time peeps! Lets work hard, be independent and then we go shopping together heheehehe

xxx

2 comments:

Charlotte T said...

I'm happy for you :)
Keep going!!!

Stella Matilda said...

thanks babe xx