Hey all....
Just wanna say that I'm ok despite all the crazy things happened in my life. Work and Love life. I decided that no matter what we do in life, we cannot escape the destiny that God has planned for each one of us. We cannot change things but make the best of it and basically STAY STRONG.
I'm only human bah... I get hurt too... I cry, and even my tears come rolling down... I can still say this to you... "I am OK" smilling back at you. Because I believe God wouldn't let us go through something we cannot handle. He knows us too well.
I'll be leaving Kota Kinabalu for good in a couple of days... It's gonna be hard to say goodbye... but I have to stand on my two feet and get back to living my life to the fullest! Gonna be gone for my long trip to europe and only be back next year... However... I may plan to come back early for some reasons.... So we see how la...
By the way, would like u to check out this song I wrote....
Until next time.
Love, Stella Matilda
10 comments:
wow...beautiful lyric and nice melody..nice one stella! All the best in Europe..GBU
Though i don't know you well, but what i know is that you are a beautiful2 person inside out. Passionate in everything you do, compassionate with people, lively and sensitive. Whatever that you are going through are necessary for you are being molded by our good God into a greater person. Enjoy your break and take it easy. GB. Allan
Though i don't know you well, but what i know is that you are a beautiful2 person inside out. Passionate in everything you do, compassionate with people, lively and sensitive. Whatever that you are going through are necessary for you are being molded by our good God into a greater person. Enjoy your break and take it easy. GB. Allan
Though i don't know you well, but what i know is that you are a beautiful2 person inside out. Passionate in everything you do, compassionate with people, lively and sensitive. Whatever that you are going through are necessary for you are being molded by our good God into a greater person. Enjoy your break and take it easy. GB. Allan
May GoD bless u..n_n
Hey Stella,
what are you doing in europe for 1 year. Studies? Modeling? What ever it is I hope you will love it here. Sry I'm not up to date. I wasn't able to follow your blog that frequent.
Greetings from Europe(Germany)
Chris
this a phase of life that u needed to do greater things in life..
you're a superstar.
take care
wel^beiolman: thanks dear.. GBU too...
allan: thank you... i'll try to enjoy my holiday as much as i can....
apple: thanks apple!God bless u too..
christoph: hello, going to europe for holidays. thank you.. i hope i will enjoy going germany too :)
pilocarpine: you are right..... i'll do my very best.... thanks....
the part when you say "I believe God wouldn't let us go through something we cannot handle. He knows us too well" really opened my eyes...with the crap that have been going on in my life. thank you for that.Anyway,i love the song & lyrics that u have wrote :))) I wish u all the best in life,xoxo
love the songs..;)..
Post a Comment