Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Whole World Just Stop

Heya, really appreciate all your feedback regarding this song and requesting for the lyrics too. It has touches my heart to write this song, and now it touches yours... i'm glad it did... its feels good to be in love isn't it? :) ahhhh.... lucky you! Stay that way... I am still looking hehe... :) Enjoy the song yah... the guitar chords starts with C by the way :) enjoy... Love, Stella Matilda


The Whole World Just Stop Lyrics

The first time I saw you,
I knew it could be,
The one that I have been looking for.

When you said Good Morning,
My heart beat so fast,
And suddenly I'm lost in time.

Chorus:
When you look at me,
The whole world just stop,
When I look at you,
The whole world just stop.

It took forever,
And now that we're here,
Lets make this moment worth while.

Cause maybe tomorrow,
The world would end,
And all I want is you here.

Chorus:
When you look at me,
The whole world just stop,
When I look at you,
The whole world just stop.

I don't know baby,
If you think that I am crazy,
To write this song to you,
It just maybe that I am,
Just crazy in love,
Cause now my world has stopped for you...

Repeat Chorus 3 x

End.
the whole world just stop - music and lyrics by stella matilda

1 comment:

gegirl said...

nice song stella, u staying at kingfisher rite? i think we stay at the same taman, only different phase, i ever saw u twice in kl, and u are very2 pretty indeed...anyhow, im very2 pround, that u are among the sabahan that able to create a very2 success achievement outhere...congrats!! keep it up girlz..;)