Sunday, i jalan jalan gaya street, saw puppies for sale. I love animals very much... but I seriously can't bare to see them in that super small cage with a price tag on it =( I anti giler babi those type of people! Kuching liar also wanna put a price tag on it... Gosh... Animals have their rights too! Of course they can't speak their mind out like we do... but its obvious by the look on that puppy's face together with 3-4 others in that very same super small cage. You guys yang selalu pegi Gaya Street tu, I'm sure you know what I mean? Kamu tengok tu ada this quite tua punya guy been selling dogs for as long as I could remembered. I bought one from him before, and 3 days later the puppy died... I never bought from him anymore because the little puppies are actually not in a healthy condition. I'd strongly suggest that people should buy their pets at pet shop or adoption. I know KK belum lagi ada yg suka adopt, semua mau beli anjing baru.... So anyways, yeah...u see that man di Gaya Street tu... pls do give him a look! He totally make me sick! Poor puppies..... =(
2 comments:
I love animals too...so sad to see them in cage!
Omg! sya pun pernah beli puppy dari dia tu. same story,mati after one week.sedih!
Post a Comment