Saturday, March 6, 2010

Love Sick


i miss u chomel! come here fatty! chemuk chemuk!!!! hahahahahaha

I'm now permanently back in Kota Kinabalu. I'm tired, happy and excited! Ok putting work aside, I am actually missing the other part of me secretly.

I miss being the manja little girl that I am when I'm with Kuby.
I miss going to the cinema on the weekend or watching dvd late night.
I miss cuddling chomel really kuat cause I know she wants it but annoyed after a while.
I miss that Modern Warfare 2 PS3 game that I'm playing trying to win the final part of the game (juggernauts overload!)
I miss all that heels I left behind in my condo.... arrghhh!!!

Ok chill, I'm just bored on a Saturday morning. Been working since Mon-Fri, suddenly today macam banyak masa to waste and here I am at home reading celebuzz lol, I'm gonna grab my books in a bit. I just finally got back my book "Outliers" cause Kuby kidnapped it for almost 2 months! I dont feel like reading that anymore.... cause it doesn't feel new to read now =(

I think I'll read continue finish "three cups of tea" its about the a man in a mission to make a difference in Pakistan, he build school for the poor children. Ok, logging off!

Have a nice day everyone =)

xoxo

4 comments:

ReaganRayMunang said...

XOXO hey darl! i miss your blog! your new blogsite soooooo amazing! love it darl. I reopen my reggiemode page..so kuno owhh my blogpage. Nearly 6 months didn't update & open it. BTW,Love all your blogs.

NoyIbrahim said...

hi Stella... wah... it's [dot]com suda ahh? gumuk jg kucing ko ahh... i want to hug and cuddle it la!! so Cutee...Geram! hehe..

anw, welcome back to Sabah :)

que sera-sera said...

eh..since when u moved back to kk permanently? i thought u were back to do the model search only?? lol...yay one more girl to go out with when i get back then.... :)

Stella Matilda said...

thank you sweetness!
blog is the life babeh!

noy: i know kannn!!!! arrrghhhhhhh ggeerammmmmmmmm tgk si chomek tu~

steph: huurrmmmm.....yes im back in kk... kinda for good :P tho i'll b flying bak kl on and off for some shoots n what not, but most of the time will b in kk for projects lah